[v.3.5] PbP Campaigns: DM's Eyes Only!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=23023]Dog Moon[/MENTION], you there? You having Internet issues?

There was a bit of lull for the game but there are several new posts.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BTW [MENTION=23023]Dog Moon[/MENTION], if you're not interested in going back to the 5 year old PbP game, I'm considering re-starting the Bluffside campaign from last year. So far, I haven't gotten any confirmations for that game, but I figured I should let you know.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=23023]Dog Moon[/MENTION],

The old EN World PbP game is now going, but I'm going to try to revive The Piazza game as well. Both [MENTION=76800]dulsi[/MENTION] and hihama are interested in continuing and a new recruit is interested in the game. Angel (a.k.a. Rev) has stepped away from gaming and I haven't heard anything from Kell (a.k.a. khyde2184) If I get at least four players (five would be better), we will continue from where we left off.

If you're not interested, it's not a big deal. I just wanted to let you know what's going on over at The Piazza. Let me know here, either way.

Cheers!

KF

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Thanks for the headsup, but as you can see it's probably better if I sit this one out. I'm not on Enworld or other Forums as much as I used to be. I think I disappeared on you once and I'm sorry about that, and I don't want that to happen again.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Thanks for the headsup, but as you can see it's probably better if I sit this one out. I'm not on Enworld or other Forums as much as I used to be. I think I disappeared on you once and I'm sorry about that, and I don't want that to happen again.
No worries. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Knowledge (Heraldry) +4
Knowledge (History) +4
Knowledge (Humanoid Culture) +4
Knowledge (Lands of Harqual) +4
Knowledge (Local) +10
Knowledge (Mathematics) +4
Knowledge (Military) +4
Knowledge (Nature) +7
Knowledge (North Gods) +4
Knowledge (Religion) +4
Knowledge (Stonework) +4
Knowledge (Subterranean Cultures) +10
Knowledge (Thunder Lands) +4
Knowledge (Underearth) +10
Knowledge (Wildspace) +4

Mazz's Knowledge skill checks in response to Caerth's questions...

Remove ads