[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Kaodi

Hero
"As if I have to disguise myself as a bandit," grumbles Pixie. Motioning to Kyria with a nod of her head, Pixie says, "You're my new recruit. We honeypotted these two 'royal' dummies here and mean to keep 'em as hostages to ransom back."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Liam puts most of his gear on his trusty steed and carefully sets about hiding his sword behind his back under his cloak. He's not very good at concealing it, but does his best. He sets his face into a grim and defeated expression. Then he puts his arms behind him to make it look like he has been tied up before setting off behind Kyria and Pixie.

OOC - Bluff +8

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I fine plan as any milord," Rhote says. "I'll not elect for a disguise. I have a tendency to stick out. But I will be prepared to light parts of their camp aflame if we need a distraction or sow confusion. Are we sure we want to go in there before having someone look around first? If we have to tangle with more than a dozen of the enemy it may become a costly fight.

Kaodi

Hero
"If we get caught snooping around and there are a dozen bandits it would be even worse," Pixie retorts. "No use worrying at this point. Either we beat 'em or we don't. Not like you and the Prince here even need worry so much: you actually can argue that you are worth more as a ransom. Me, I will be a traitor to them. It will be ugly if they take me alive. But you don't see me second guessing, do you?"

Shayuri

First Post
Kyria nods. "She's right. We're here for a fight. If there's a lot, we'll just have to make it up as we go."

She doffs her cloak, then puts on the bandit's cloak in its stead. Her armor of leather is good enough, but she smears dirt and gravel on it, to scuff it and dust it...then applies a little to her cheeks as well. Finally she musses and dirties up her hair a bit, until it looks very much like she hasn't had a bath in far too long.

"Well Pixie, you're the expert. How do I look?"

Kyria grins and loops a rope around the Prince's wrists, giving him the end of the loop to hold. "Just let go when you're ready to make your move," she says. "It will look like we've got you as long they don't look too closely."

Holding the other end of the rope, she takes a step away and nods.

"Ready?"

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie does not comment on Kyria's disguise, but copies the trick with the rope on Rhote's hands. Suddenly she grabs his collar and pulls him close, and glares at him right in the eye. There is pause and for a second it seems like she is going to say something, but then she just smiles wickedly as she lets him go. "We're ready."

Remove ads