Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [OOC 1]

Leif

Adventurer
This Game

It sure looks like this thread has become the "Leif and Scotley Show." Do you have a problem with playing on as a solo character? I guess we might as well make the rest of the RG available as NPCs if you wish. You can run the whole party, or you can solo it, according to your preference. I'm not overly excited about the idea of recruiting more players for this game. Anyone that we did get would probably leave us after a few weeks or months, anyway.

Leif

Adventurer
I have my doubts. The last one to do so was RavenBlackthorne in March of this year. That's nine months ago!!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Truth be told, it had fallen dormant for several months. Still, I'd like to at least try to make a go of it as long as I have at least 1 PC. Two is far better, though. [If we can have one or two more folks return, that'd be great, too.]

I never rely upon email alerts from ENWorld, I just click on the "Settings" button to be updated on my subscribed threads that have new posts since my last log-in.

In fact, one of the first things I did here was turn off all email alerts.

[It seems I was happily mistaken about whether anyone else might rejoin us, Scotley.]

I've also posted a notice about the game in the C4BAL Campaign in Communities & Groups. http://www.enworld.org/forum/group.php?gmid=18015&do=discuss#gmessage18015
Not sure why I did it, or what I hope to gain by it, but there it is, anyway.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Glad to see you are still on board RB! Maybe there is still a chance we can get the band back together. Hey [MENTION=85946]Goldhammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=53791]Redclaw[/MENTION] [MENTION=6748904]Negin[/MENTION] are any of you still about?

Leif, I was unable to follow the link in your previous post. Says 'Invalid Community Discussion'.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm not really surprised that the link didn't work. If you go to the Community menu and select Groups, you should see a group there called C4BAL, which is the group in question of which I am a member. Predictably, there has been very little group activity lo these past several months what with D&D Next being all the buzz....

Remove ads