Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [OOC 1]

Negin

First Post
Greetings! Thanks for pinging me by name; I hadn't been getting updates on this for quite some time, and I was unsuccessful getting anything going in the 4E campaign world, so I moved on to other pursuits (also including keyboard music, curiously enough, now that I'm catching up on the OOC thread).

I can continue, but to be honest I don't remember much besides hanging outside a Roman villa or some such. So it may take me a bit of memory paging to get up to speed.

Let me know what y'all are up to.

Thanks!

Leif

Adventurer
If you want to catch up fully, I recommend reading the IC. starting in Post # 66 (currently on page 8, there are presently 145 posts in that thread) and reading forward.

Leif

Adventurer
It's quite easy. Just type the following, using brackets insted of parentheses:

(roll=optional description)XdY+Z(/roll)

And what you get is this:

[roll0]

Note that you absolutely cannot edit a roll once you click POST the first time, so if you make a mistake you have to make a new post and start all over again. But you can edit the text before and after the roll.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
No, I pretty much gave up on waiting when I started the IC back with just you and Scotley. You guys can go it alone, which may not be too advisable, but I can deal with it since I'm making this up as I go along, and it will definitely earn you some points for cojones. If anyone else wants to join they may, subject to it being cool with everyone, but we're not waiting around for it. The other option is for our two PCs to either hire some men-at-arms or recruit one or more henchmen. Either way, I'll let you guys make all the rolls for the extra bodies, so it'll be like playing more than one character at the same time.

Ideally, of course, both PCs would have the same number of henchmen, probably either one or two, to keep things even between you.

Last edited:

Remove ads