Ye Olde Pub

IM currently having Giant Slayer from the Tri-City Brewing Company. Its a Russian Imperial Stout. Pretty good, its got a very complex flavor to it, roasted malt, a bit of chocolate, a little coffee, and, hang on, im going to need another swig, it also has an almost port wine taste to it. Pretty good stuff, probably not as good as a Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout, but damned close!

DesOps

First Post
Kraken (rum) - The smokey taste goes wonderful with the "bite" of Barq's root beer
Crown Royal Limited (whiskey)- A&W root beer and this smooooth whiskey will make you melt into your sofa
Okanagan Pear (cider) - This is really refreshing and not too sweet. Perfect to relax with after/during hard work, or as a starter
Crown Royal XR (whiskey) - straight of course!
Gehringer Brothers Signature Series (ice wine) - This 08 riesling has amazing taste, and makes women putty

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I do not mix alcohol with soft drinks, that is... ungentlemen like.

Resling is always a winner. What sort of flavor does it have?

I heard BC produced a lot of cider, but never tasted any. Could be a nice apperitif.

Thank you.

DesOps

First Post
I do not mix alcohol with soft drinks, that is... ungentlemen like.

Resling is always a winner. What sort of flavor does it have?

I heard BC produced a lot of cider, but never tasted any. Could be a nice apperitif.

Thank you.

Then Crown XR is the one for you if you have not tried it! Also, whiskey stones. Get them.

Remove ads