Ye Olde Pub

Dioltach

Legend
Google it if you don't believe me: a few drops of water (preferably spring water, most definitely not tap water) releases the aromas. Better yet: try it for yourself. I use a pipette to control the precise amount.

Im currently enjoying an Edmund Fitzgerald from the Great Lakes Brewing Company. Its a porter, hand-crafted even! Its pretty good, got a nice solid, robust flavor to it, but its a little more mellower than the Giant Slayer, those kicked my ass! Im going to have to be careful about how many of those I drink!! Almost didnt make it into work.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Google it if you don't believe me: a few drops of water (preferably spring water, most definitely not tap water) releases the aromas. Better yet: try it for yourself. I use a pipette to control the precise amount.
I didn't say I didn't believe you, I know it for a fact, but that is not the way I roll.

Kramodlog

I bought gin, Piger Henricus Gin, on a recommandation from a friend. I was very surprised, it is not the moonshine my dad use to drink. The subtle aromas make me want to explore gin a bit more. The most interesting element is that it is nto a sweet drink, so less calories.

Kramodlog

I was trying to initiate my 13 year old nephew to scotch and gin by sneaking him some that he could taste. He didn't trust me and just refered to his parents. They said no, that champaign and wine was ok, but 40%+ alcohol was not. What a waste.

I was trying to initiate my 13 year old nephew to scotch and gin by sneaking him some that he could taste. He didn't trust me and just refered to his parents. They said no, that champaign and wine was ok, but 40%+ alcohol was not. What a waste.
Im not sure if I should scold you for offering booze to a minor, or beat your nephew for going to his parents, what the hell? When I was 13 I would drink my uncle under the table!

bone_naga

Explorer
What the hell is wrong with that kid? Who goes to their parents to ask if they can drink?

Anyway, I tried that Kraken rum. I'm not a rum drinker, but it was pretty good.

Remove ads