Disney to revise Star Wars canon

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Good. The EU only came about when it became apparent that Lucas wasn't rushing to produce more films. If they wipe out everything except the original cut of the first three movies, it'll still be all good. Cleaning house is really the only way to move forward at this time.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I just hope they ditch JJAbrams from the director slot. It may be his dream, but I haven't seen any sign that he's up to the job.
Yes, let's by all means have some good movies for a change.

My canon would be

Movies
Courtship of Lia
Thrawn trilogy
Jedi Academy trilogy
Black fleet trilogy
Corellion Trilogy
Darksaber
Young Jedi Knights

that is pretty much my favorites and ones that make the most sense... I would add in ANikin's birth in the Dark EMpire comic, but a lot of the clone emperor annoyed me... and I'm mad they turned one of the kids evil so what Luke saw could never come to pass...

sabrinathecat

Explorer
My canon would be

Movies
Courtship of Liea
Thrawn trilogy
Jedi Academy trilogy
Black fleet trilogy
Corellion Trilogy
Darksaber
Young Jedi Knights

that is pretty much my favorites and ones that make the most sense... I would add in ANikin's birth in the Dark EMpire comic, but a lot of the clone emperor annoyed me... and I'm mad they turned one of the kids evil so what Luke saw could never come to pass...

I would add the X-wing books.

I'll take a lens flare over a retconned Greedo blaster bolt any day.
I'd take someone who can direct and knows when to not go over the top. Lens flares can be annoying, but if the overall direction is lacking, all they can do is make a bad movie worse.

I would add the X-wing books.
I could see that, but not I Jedi... Mr horn should stay in his xwing
I'd take someone who can direct and knows when to not go over the top. Lens flares can be annoying, but if the overall direction is lacking, all they can do is make a bad movie worse.

Jj is hit or miss with me, Im just hopeing for a hit

I just wish we had a Time Machine (or mind whipe machine) so writers and director could think they had 1980's special effects and budgets so they would focus mor eon stories and less on CGI

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases