Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Fastus raised a finger: "Wait! Wasn't there an X on THIS village too!? Did they find THAT treasure?" He triumphantly swung out the short-handled spade he'd strapped to the side of his pack this morning, just in case.

"Oh, and I got some fishing line to tie him up, I guess? Gunlir said it was pure TROLLGUT too!"

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

Elsbeth felt uncomfortable. Speaking Goblin always made her stomach churn. There seemed to be no physical reason for it and the people she had discussed it with insisted it was all in her head. Maybe it will get easier someday, she hoped.

She faced the captive goblin again and translated her companions questions.

Binder Fred

Fastus smiled her way: it'll be FINE.

[sblock=OOC edit]Make that Guidance just in case: +1 to Elsbeth's next task. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Still sulking a bit, Sachiko just gazes owlishly at Fastus when he suggests a show...perhaps she meant to respond, but the questioning of the goblin seizes her attention and holds it riveted. Her hands clench around the little pouch on her belt and she finally looks at the others.

"The skeletons...they left this stuff behind. They stopped fighting and didn't come back. It wasn't just coins they were trying to protect. There must have been something specific. Like...okay! There must have been TWO chests they took! Both had 'shinies' but only ONE was taken back so...so...it had something else in it too! Something special!"

She paces around the room, almost in agony about not being able to keep moving forward right away, then remembers Fastus' offer.

"You can't have them no matter what," she snaps...but then her curiosity flickers back on. "...what show?"

G

Guest 11456

Elsbeth questions Irnk some more. To Suldrel's question about the gate Irnk tells that a bunch of goblins beat it down as the skeletons started attacking. To Fastus' question about which X's the goblins had visited Irnk said only the chief and the champions knew that information.

Meanwhile Suldrel is able to fish out a leg bone with his spear. It seems to be worn away in places.

Note: In the equipment from the chief and champions there is 20 feet of rope.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Jariah just ignored the continued squabbling about the trinkets. It hardly mattered to her. The rest of the treasure was enough that she could afford some decent armor and provisions for their next excursion.

With Jakira still holding the prisoner down, she fetched the rope and tied his hands together behind his back. She also used a length to tie around each ankle with only enough slack for the goblin to walk, not run. The rest of the length made a leash to tie off at his wrists.

"That should do, eh."

"I think we have heard enough, yes? Let us gather up the rest and start heading back."

[sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +6
AC: 15, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 12 (Leather armor)
HP: 9 Current: 7
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Summon Monster: 4/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 0/2 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Acid Flask

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +4, Darkvision
AC: 14/18 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 12/16
HP: 12 Current: 4
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce,
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Binder Fred

"You can't have them no matter what," she snaps...but then her curiosity flickers back on. "...what show?"

Fastus didn't miss a beat, as if there'd been no interruptions AT ALL.

He gestured excitedly: "It's the story of a small band of mighty heroes led by a man named Fastus -- no relations, of course. They rescue this swamp warden for a terrible tongue-thing, right? And then go on to free the swamp of a - uh... gruesome- yah, gruesome goblin menace! I figure I can tell the story, right, and you can do the sounds and shadows in the background... Oh, OH, and ELLI can do fog and lightning and stuff! People will LOVE it!"

One specific someone in particular, he's hoping.

""I think we have heard enough, yes? Let us gather up the rest and start heading back."

Fastus readily agreed with that and began gathering everything that needed gathering, piling most of it right into the red chest for easy carry.

Suldrel caught his attention with his bone-dragging though: "Oh, are we going to talk with the dead or something? One- One of Old Lady Koya's seance-things?" He'd never been to one of THOSE...

OOC: I figure, since she's a gypsy fortune-teller AND a cleric... :D

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Blargh. Just getting caught up between an extended holiday and the backlog that awaited me at the office after. Not that I'm keeping up with the pace here especially well at the best of times.[/sblock]

Wireth hung back as the interrogation and treasure discussions continued. He'd felt himself ready to fall in the last fight. Again. The half-orc brooded over his failures to avoid the blades and attacks of their enemies, even while the smaller, more fragile humans endured.

By the time the prisoner was bound, he had shaken off the worst of it, though he was still pensive as the party gathered to return to Sandpoint.

Binder Fred

"So what do you guys think?" asked Fastus, eagerly looking from Sachiko to Elsbeth. "Great idea uh?"

OOC: he's refering to the storytelling thing, of course. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko hesitated for a moment, then slowly started to grin. A big, wide grin that flattened her eyes to slits.

"Yes!" she replied. "It's a GREAT idea! I'll totally help you with that! I can do the writing and the musical direction, and you can be the star of the show!"

Sachiko? Giving away the position of 'star of the show?' Perhaps she was finally growing up!

Remove ads