Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Fenris

Adventurer
"Perhaps" chimes in Denir, "Perhaps we should go get rooms, clean up, then go to the library. If the Queen, or anyone else wants to speak with us, they will find us and ask to see us. Why bother them, when I am sure they want to get settled in from the road themselves? Why cool our heels waiting for an audience until it is warranted and wanted."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

[INDENT=]Vakeva holdh is peace as the others quibble - in jest or in earnest - and strides along quietly with the group.
[/INDENT][/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 10/11
Mythic Surge: 03/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
As you arrive at Defender's Heart there are a large number of weary horses being tended too. A number of guards in the Queen's livery surround the place. From the look of things they have just arrived. Captain DeVrees of the Queen's guard is talking with the innkeeper on the front steps as you approach. They spot you and the innkeep gestures your way. DeVrees looks you over and motions you up. He clasps Sir Sheldon's shoulder. "You and your friends have been busy. The rumors are so fantastic it defies imagination. I fairly expected you to be grown 10' tall and glowing with divine light. The Queen would speak with you all. She wants to hear the truth of the evens of the wardstones directly. She has just gone into conclave with the local leaders that remain. Some rooms and a bath chamber have been set aside for you. She will come to you when she is done with the conclave. I expect you have at least a couple hours while the locals make their excuses for the near total destruction of one of our greatest cities, the ward stones and a dragon ally as well as hundreds of crusaders. You look as if you've just come from a fight. Get some food and rest while you can. The Queen will waste no time getting things organized here."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sir Sheldon grins, streaks of sweat streaking through the grime on his face.

"It is only by a team effort do we survive. Although one of us have had a problem with impetuousness, which I am striving to improve that character trait."

**SIGH**

Vengeance for the loss of so much and so many needs to happen and this team can and will do so. For the glory of Iomedae and Her Majesty, The Queen. Her Servant greatly appreciates and graciously receives Her most generous offer of respite from our endeavors."

He gives a sharp salute.

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn actually laughs at that; a rare reaction from her.

"I'll scout the bath...make sure there's no demons lurking in there," she selflessly volunteers, as is her wont. She hurries to do just that, overruling the concerns of her companions with pure action.

It is the duty of every hero, after all.

Scott DeWar

"Did I not just say, . . . . .**huff**" he figures out what Lia was doing. A small grin grows. Then thorn places her life on the line by going to those dangerious rooms where the bathes are kept, that bring out a barking laugh. He quickly regains composure as he says, "As I said, A team."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Meliara gives Sheldon a big grin and wide, excited eyes. "Ah, real beds tonight! And a real, hot bath! And dinner!" She starts towards the Innkeeper, grabs the first key in his hand and hurries up the stairs. She barely takes time to throw her things in the room before scurrying off to the bath chamber, which she is certain is safe after Thorn's through cleansing. In record time she is naked and soaking in a tub full of hot water and bubbles, her head leaning back and her eyes shut in ecstasy as her dragon sits perched on the edge of the tub, guarding her. She wasn't taking any chances someone else would change this plan before she was clean or fed.

Scott DeWar

As Lia leaves with a *WHOOSH* of activity, Sheldon says, "And there goes the tornado. As you can see, I am surrounded with stable, steady on the course people."

Remove ads