Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Presumably; it sounds like something he's 'accidentally mentioned' a lot :))

Thorn shakes her head disparagingly. "Let her see the blood on us," she opines. "So she doesn't forget what this is costing people."

Kaodi

Hero
"I am sure she is a very nice queen and all that," says Jack gruffly, "But I am here to fight for the cause, not for tea time with hoighty toighty types. If a little dirt and blood would offend her that much then I have better things to do than meet her anyway."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I don't think you understand, She is my commanding officer. As such she deserves discipline from her troops. All of them."

Kaodi

Hero
The crusader shrugs. "If spit and polish is your way that does not bother me none, she is your Queen. But shooting my enemies up good is my preferred form of discipline. That is what I came here for, not pomp and ceremony. Hell, Iomedae never seems to be bothered much by my condition on those occasions that I do pray, and I think a goddess outranks your Queen by a smidge."

Scott DeWar

Sheldon's left eyebrow twitches twice and the corner of his mouth turns up a hair, "Two smidgens actually, I think. I owe her a bit more then my outwardly best as she bankrolled my weapons, armor and training. I give her in return, My best. Does that explain anything?"

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn chuckled and shook her head.

"Relax. I'm looking forward to bath anyway, and I wouldn't be wearing my armor to a royal function. I was just having some fun with you. I'll give you no cause for embarrassment in front of your lady lo...liege."

"Speaking of which, if we're not going to check the books right away, I'll take care of that now."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Well, there are enough of us that some can go start with the books and some can get us rooms, start gathering information there and then search out the Queen. It doesn't seem necessary for all of us to see the Queen, though it could take all of us to search around the library I am sure some of us are better at that than others. . I myself would prefer to get clean whether I see the Queen or not. I still have demon filth on me." She makes a face and shivers at that thought.

Scott DeWar

"In truth, I would rather not see her Majesty quite yet. We still fight against the demon hordes and all is not safe yet. I will assist in getting rooms for us, literary pursuits were limited as my time was focused on martial endeavors."

Remove ads