You can't take the sky from me

Sero

First Post
The online part makes me nervous. If they go for the always online style I shudder to think what the inevitable cash shop will look like six months after release when sales start to slow down and they have to maintain a server.

That fear aside while the visuals are nothing spectacular it looked to be staying true to the shows style. And I can certainly think of worse things than an iso viewpoint RPG to make Firefly into. I hope it comes out okay!

The online part makes me nervous. If they go for the always online style I shudder to think what the inevitable cash shop will look like six months after release when sales start to slow down and they have to maintain a server.

That fear aside while the visuals are nothing spectacular it looked to be staying true to the shows style. And I can certainly think of worse things than an iso viewpoint RPG to make Firefly into. I hope it comes out okay!

It's an MMO that's going to be both on the computer and devices...here's the FAQ https://keepflying.com/faq

Remove ads