[LPF] The Road to Tritower

Aura

Explorer
Anton Torelli
Anton seemingly accepts Leira's explanation. Or, at least, he doesn't pursue the issue further. Rather, he stands, saying, "I thought I saw one or two more fellows out there looking like they were interested, let me go call out."With that, the head guard of the temple of Cortesia heads to the door, "Anyone else for a job? Two week run time, spots open!" As he heads back in, the only one following him is Marla, and she is armed with dinner, not weapons. Her expedient delivery seems to please the Priestess Anna, but Anton's mind is elsewhere.
[sblock]Making sure to get everyone in and situated before the job description.[/sblock]

epicbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I sent him a private message a while back. Also, his profile page says he hasn't done anything on the website since last week.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Anna Kallira
Anna stops eating a moment to speak, "I have yet to visit the Temple of Amenthia, and perhaps it could be arranged once I've arrived in Tritower and have gotten work started there." The priestess slowly swirls the soup with her spoon, not setting it down while as she speaks some more, "When my healing gift was first bestowed upon me, the senior priests wondered if the the followers of Amenthia had seen anything similar, in hopes of finding someone I could 'trade notes' with, per se." She lifts the spoon up for another sip.

Aura

Explorer
As conversation progresses, Anton seems to be conversing with someone back out in the bar area. After a short conversation, he steps aside, clearing a path into the room.

Lindeloef

First Post
A young Woman enters the room. The guard outside said you were hiring. I am here to offer my services. Hmm..." She stops for a moment "My name is Karra by the way"

[sblock="ooc"] [MENTION=99102]epicbob[/MENTION] quick question, since Brandon voice parts are bold, does he speak up louder/shouts, or is it just a way to mark his speech parts?[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Karra
AC: 14 (13 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 13/13
CMB: +2 CMD: 13
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +2
Perception: +7
Initiative: +3
Arcane Pool: 5/5

Current Weapon in Hand: none

Spells Prepared:
*Cantrips (DC 14):

Arcane Mark, Detect Magic, Mage Hand
*Level 1 (DC 15):
Color Spray, Shocking Grasp

Low-Light Vision
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Anna Kallira
Inside the meeting room, a surprisingly youthful appearing woman receives the latest recruit. "Please, come in, sit down, and tell us about yourself. We are apparently going to be together for a couple of weeks."

Although her demeanor is friendly, it is as if the priestess' gaze goes right through Karra.

Lindeloef

First Post
"Oh yes of course. Hmm..." Karra hesitates and takes a seat "As I said, I am Karra. I am kinda new to this Mercenary and Adventure business.. Hmmm... " She takes a short break "But that doesn't mean I am not competent! I am competent with the ways of the sword and magic and am eager to use those skills. Hmm..." She pauses a moment "Also I am both of Human and Elven heritage. I hope no one here is xenophobic towards Elves."

epicbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]@Lindeloef My bolded text is simply my normal speech.[/sblock]Brandon thanks Marla as she hands him his soup. He goes to take his first sip before hearing Karra's last statement.

"Xenophobic?" Brandon asks with a bit of incredulity. "Wouldn't such a thing be obvious?"

With a smirk, he adds: "Besides, as far as I am concerned, I hate everyone equally."

He then takes a sip and seems satisfied by the soup's flavor.

Last edited:

Remove ads