LMoP [ooc]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION], we could just wing it, as party members go from here to there they will encounter one another, maybe repeat some question occasionally to town people, but in general everyone has their own way with people and people might tell one what they forgot to tell the others...as for timeline, unless you have some encounter planned, you could just summarize everything starting with: You find yourself back at the tavern for good lunch sharing information with your group - you found out that...

If you have something special planned, just take that part (such as someone alone being accosted by shady character and warned off too much questioning) or similar non-violent encounter.

That said, everyone, if you hear terrible screeching and thunder booming, draw your weapons and come to save me again :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Questions about that last IC post:
Is it basically wherever we go, if we spend the listed time at the location and learn what’s in the spoiler blocks?
We are not going to role-playing it out now?

Castagyr when to ask about Redbrands and the spoiler block doesn’t mention them at all, only some orcs and a bounty on them.

mips42

Adventurer
Essentially, yes. You are still free to roleplay any interaction you'd like and NOT roleplay any interaction you'd like. If a particular block does not contain information youd like to ask about, you could post 'while at [location] Castagyr talks to [person] about [thing]'.
it's an experiment.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Essentially, yes. You are still free to roleplay any interaction you'd like and NOT roleplay any interaction you'd like. If a particular block does not contain information youd like to ask about, you could post 'while at [location] Castagyr talks to [person] about [thing]'.

it's an experiment.
Thanks. I understand. :)

I will try to help speed things along by working on two topics at once, because I have a feeling Castagyr will be quite busy during the morning hours.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I'll try to post IC for Eddicus later today. I've been busy in another game, and doing other things, but things will slow down later this afternoon.

mips42

Adventurer
So, with PierceSG stepping out (hope all is as well as it can be), We have [mention=Axel]Axel[/mention], [mention=Tuxgeo]Tuxgeo[/mention], [mention=Perrinmiller]Perrinmiller[/mention] and [mention=GameDoc]GameDoc[/mention] as active players. Do we want to continue with four, try and recruit a fifth or...

Axel

First Post
In happy with 4. The group is fairly tight. PbP with more than 4 gets messy with activity up and down.

The old RL standby of NPCs that become PCs during high activity/attendance is also worthwhile.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I'm happy to keep going with what we have now. Don't forget Neurotic's character, Leonan the bard/sorcerer: that makes 5 PCs, not 4.

Remove ads