LMoP [ooc]

mips42

Adventurer
Neurotic says his char is ready and I will be bringing them in a bit later so don't feel like you have to wait on them. just a fyi.

Unrelated side note: I got a chance to look through a DMG today. Definitely on the drool list.

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
It's getting easy to notice that it's a festive, holiday season: PbP posting is getting a bit thin on the ground, not only in this LMoP game, but in others as well.

As long as I'm posting this: Festive Noel to any who celebrate the season!

mips42

Adventurer
Yeah, I pretty much am in a holding pattern in my other games as well.
May whatever you celebrate for whatever reason be happy and joyous. Now I gotta go get the pole outta the attic.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Not yet active player, but here are my 2c.

If anyone disappears on the game without notice for over three weeks (longer then average vacation) and now holiday season, I say he deserves to get kicked off the game. I've played games where three days out of touch without announcement was automatic dismissal - true, only two in five years of PbP, but still...you've been patient.

I don't mind waiting until 1st since I'm not playing. You could create a rule (and put it in an intro post) about absence so that players know they should notify you of any long absences.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I recall mudbunny's having been an active member, or organizer, of the community on the WotC boards. Maybe he left a notice of absence there. I'll do some more looking around. If it's a WotC group thing, they may be taking a long weekend including the 1st-2nd-3rd-4th of Jan. 2015.

If I find anything, I'll add it here.

Edit to add: After 20 minutes of searching: No such luck. Mudbunny seemingly has only 1 post on the new WotC forums.

Last edited:

Remove ads