D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: The Lost Mine of Phandelver, A module fully prepped and ready to go! Part 4 Wave Echo Cave

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
Congratulations on making it to the Grand Finale of The Lost Mine of Phandelver. Our Adventurers have been through quite a bit, from clearing a town of ruffians, raiding a castle, saving Gundren, fighting not one, but two dragons, and possibly even befriending one. These Adventurers will need all the skills they've learned up to this point to survive the deadly trials ahead! In this session the players will brave through Wave Echo Cave, deal with sinister traps, enemies, and more, all coming to a final epic confrontation!

Some tweaks that we're added into this version over the original were the addition of several puzzles, along with making Mormesk (The wraith) not just appear out of nowhere, but the entity controlling the undead within. Not only that, but because of the increased difficulty of the final boss, their will be the potential for an ally to help the group succeed...if they choose a certain path during their previous adventures. Good Luck to all those who dare face the challenge ahead!

Without further ado:
Included in The Complete Collection is:
  • A word document with all my notes including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDFs for all the encounters. This includes all the enemies stat blocks organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP.
  • A more detailed map of Wave Echo Cave (Credit to u/enginerd_lou)
  • Spell lists for Glasstaff, Flameskull, and The Black Spider
Index:
The Lost Mine of Phandelver Index
Other One Shots and Modules:
As always, If you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated! If you'd like to support me, shape future releases, and get content early, feel free to check out my Patreon!

Cheers,
Advent

Last edited:

Remove ads