D&D 5E [5e] The Lichway - Old School Dungeon with new school rules.

Brother Dave

First Post
Character sheet is mostly up, though it needs work. I won't have time to work on it more until tonight or tomorrow, though. Family holiday stuff going on.

Kaodi

Hero
Well, "Folk Hero" does imply a certain name recognition. I figure Rurik's "heroic" reputation that is mostly undeserved. He is one lazy dwarf after all. He could easily be drinking buddies with whomever is inclined to that sort of thing, though perhaps unlike many dwarves he does not tend to drink to excess. Rurik is, as per the title, a connoisseur. Too much alcohol at once dulls the taste buds, and that just would not do for this dwarf.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Well, "Folk Hero" does imply a certain name recognition. I figure Rurik's "heroic" reputation that is mostly undeserved. He is one lazy dwarf after all. He could easily be drinking buddies with whomever is inclined to that sort of thing, though perhaps unlike many dwarves he does not tend to drink to excess. Rurik is, as per the title, a connoisseur. Too much alcohol at once dulls the taste buds, and that just would not do for this dwarf.

Perfect. Javier's not a drunk, but he does enjoy his alcohol. He would probably scoff at Rurik's refined taste and complain that real dwarves ought to drink more than him, but secretly be pleased that he can rely on Rurik to be the sober one.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
More questions:
1. what is paladin starting equip and gold?
2. First level spells?
3. When can one select figthing style?
4. Anything I should pay special attention to?

Thank you.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm done.

Please take into consideration that it is not generally known in the city that Blackpearl is a paladin. He is somewhat lonely, obsessed with his ship, occasional miscreant, rough, but affable sailor. Even [MENTION=12183]sithramir[/MENTION] would only know him from before he became paladin. He has Deception skill and Persuassion, he can play the game :)

Remove ads