D&D 5E [5e] The Lichway - Old School Dungeon with new school rules.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION], your hit points are off - you're doing it 4e way :)
[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] and Kaodi, put your chars in Rogues Gallery

Also, just wondering, you're using medium armors with AC cap of +2 and high dex...wouldn't you have similar / same AC with light armor + full DEX and you could use your feat for something else?

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Also, just wondering, you're using medium armors with AC cap of +2 and high dex...wouldn't you have similar / same AC with light armor + full DEX and you could use your feat for something else?

In my mental image, he's wearing metal armor. He doesn't quite feel like a grizzled soldier in studded leather. I did consider that for a while, though.

Ultimately, I want to see how interesting a rogue is when posing as a fighter. :)

Neurotic

Thoughts similar to mine. I want to see how swashbuckler ship captain can be a paladin :)

Just noticed "the Rat" part - more commonly used for small, skittish people then hunks of meat :)

Kaodi

Hero
Oops. Weird, since I have never played that much 4e and I was trying to follow what the 5e rules actually say. I read "score" instead of "modifier" for some reason.

Neurotic

Again quick overview: we're short on full casters and ranged characters...Rogues will have field day with sneak attacks :)

Gnome Cleric Sage
1/2Elf Paladin Sailor
1/2Elf Sorcerer Church Spy
Human Rogue Soldier
Mt Dwarf Rogue Folk Hero
Human Fighter Church Artisan

2 casters / ranged
4 melee, no two backgrounds the same :)
And if I read the story right, all know each other except for the dwarf (my captain is known in the city and the church - but not part of it)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Maybe we can assume that the Church of Istus characters (Nissa, Ethian and Ren) have hired/recruited the others to fill skill gaps and/or make up numbers. Blackpearl is obvious, they need him to physically get there, Javier extra muscle, Rurik the same perhaps. Looking at the two of them, maybe Rurik and Javier know each other and are opportunistically hitching on with the expedition.

I will try to get an IC post going either tomorrow or over the weekend, otherwise looks like we're quite well set. Looks like a fun group!

Remove ads