Pathfinder 1E [Pathfinder] airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords Reborn! IC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As you finish your meals, your bellies are sated. Ameiko brought more than enough food and drink for everyone, and there are table scraps besides. Bethana comes to clean up, gathering the dishes and putting the scraps together on a single plate. She smiles as she carts away the remainder of your meal. Just about that time, you notice Foxglove waving you over to his table. It seems he has added enough chairs to his table for all of you. "Come, friends! Let us talk. I believe I owe you my life!"

kinem

Adventurer
Nuko stands up and goes over to the man's table.

"Hello. You're welcome if we helped, just doing our part to protect the town. Enough about that! So what do you do around here?"

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Ah, Muka was it? Or Muko? Forgive me, I'm terrible with names. But please, come, sit a spell and talk. Help yourself to some tobacco if you have a pipe upon you," Foxglove says, placing his tobacco pouch on the table. He lights up his own and begins to puff.

"Well, as to my business, I do a little of this and a little of that. I suppose you could call me a merchant. But I am actually a lord of Magnimar to the north. The Foxglove family goes back a long time there and even has holdings in the Sandpoint Hinterlands that I check upon from time to time, which is why I was brought here on this occasion. Suffice it to say, everything goes well for the moment. And now I find myself looking for a bit of entertainment.

"I know it is a paltry offering in exchange for saving my life, but I have arranged for a hunt tomorrow, and I would like nothing more than to have the heroes of Sandpoint accompany me. There is excellent boar hunting to be had in this area, you see. What do you say?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Kelvyn stands as well, making his way over to the table where Nuko has introduced himself to Foxglove. He extends a hand and says, "Kelvyn's my name. A pleasure, Ser Foxglove. I do seem to recall you from Festival Day."
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

AC: 19 (T 14, FF 15), CMD: 19
Fort: +3, Reflex: +3, Will: +0

Initiative: +3, Perception: +0, Sense Motive: +0

Weapon in Hand: EarthBreaker

Abilities: Str 19, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Dr. Jekyll is not sure if the invitation is extended to those not at the mentioned battle, so he remains at the table he sat at - choosing instead to 'hyde'.

kinem

Adventurer
Nuko tells the man "It's Nuko. Thanks for the invite but we are still investigating the goblin attack and may not have time.

Hmm. I take it that you're a skilled hunter. A good tracker, perhaps? If so perhaps you could help us another way, if you're willing to take the risk. We want to track the goblins to see where they lair."

Remove ads