Pathfinder 1E [Pathfinder] airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords Reborn! IC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Kelvyn perks up at the mention of food and drink. He'd been listening attentively to the conversation, trying to keep up with the twists and turns as best he could, but at heart he's a man of action. All the talk of clues and different possibilities for action were a little out of his wheelhouse. "Food, aye! That's just what we'll be needing to keep us alert and moving well in the fighting to come. There will be fighting, yes?"
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

AC: 19 (T 14, FF 15), CMD: 19
Fort: +3, Reflex: +3, Will: +0

Initiative: +3, Perception: +0, Sense Motive: +0

Weapon in Hand: EarthBreaker

Abilities: Str 19, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Eventually, yes. But we need to know aour foe, their strengths and positions to get the best plan.
*cough cough*
Having said that, I remember it being said more then once, 'no battle plan survives past the first strike' "

***stomach growls agrily***

" So then, which way to the rusty dragon?"

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry guys. I know it's been a while. I haven't forgotten about you. Life is just really busy now (in a good way). I'll get something up soon, I just have a certification test this weekend that I need to study for.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: I know I'm behind on this campaign. RL is super busy right now. Just stopping by to say I haven't forgotten. FYI wife is going in for a surgical procedure tomorrow and I will be taking care of her the next few days. So I may end up with a lot of time to post if she gets lots of good pain meds. Or I may need to be super attentive. If its the former though, I will catch this up.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just take care of your'e beloved wife and tell her that we all say to get well soon. May all go well!!!!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Best of luck to your wife, airwalkrr. I totally get the RL stuff, and it's (almost :D) always more important than our hobbies. We'll be here.[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
You enter under the impressive (and quite rusty) iron dragon that overlooks the door to the Rusty Dragon Inn as you enter to satisfy your hunger. The beautiful Ameiko is singing a traditional Varisian song with some of the dining hall's patrons as you enter. You also smell a spicy clam sauce wafting in from the kitchen. It seems that spicy clams and vegetables over rice is the lunch special, and many locals and travelers are enjoying it. You seat yourself at an empty table and call for beverages. Ameiko herself comes over to greet you. "Well, if it isn't Sandpoint's own Goblin Slayers! Lunch on the house for you, in recognition of all you've done for our town. Can I fetch you some ale or beer, perhaps a bit of bread or cheese to nibble on while you wait for your food? When I come back, I'd love to hear some of your adventuring stories."

Remove ads