Pathfinder 1E [Pathfinder] airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords Reborn! IC

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Dr. Jekyll smiles and blushes at the moniker, " Bread and ale, please." He finds a seat at a table, politely nodding to all who happen to look toward him.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As Ameiko goes back to place your order with the kitchen, you notice a man in a blue coat sitting across the dining hall. He has a group of locals entranced as he tells a story, "And then, the heroes lept from out of the shadows and took the goblins by surprise. I, of course, did my best to go for my sword, which was hanging from the saddle of the vicious goblin warband leader. But while the heroes had the goblins distracted, I was able to pry my sword away. Together we beat the goblins back. I rallied the townsfolk nearby, and those we did not cut down fled from the scene. Their names? Oh, I believe one was a big half-orc, by the name of Nuko. Another was called Kelvyn, a dusky Keleshite and mountain of a man. They also had a bard with them, I don't recall his name... and a quiet dwarf."

Scott DeWar

"Hey, It sounds like he is talking about your battling of the goblins." Dr. Jekyll nods to indicate the man in blue.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Evret discretely takes a seat alongside the others. He feels slightly guilty being lumped in with the real heroes of the goblin battle, but not enough to correct Ameiko and turn down a free meal. He orders a dark beer and listens to the man in the blue coat telling stories of the heroes. "I haven't heard this one yet. It sounds like you arrived just in time to help him fight them off."

kinem

Adventurer
Nuko laughs but says "I'd rather be known as a town defender, not a goblin slayer. As you say Evert, we were just in the right place at the right time to help stop the raid. Any self-respecting warrior would have done the same."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Ameiko and a halfling woman named Bethana arrive with a pot of spiced clam and a pot of rice for the table as well as several individual plates. They also bring bread, cheese, and beverages as you desire. Ameiko, ever the gracious host, expresses her flattery that you would choose to favor her establishment, "It is a great honor to serve Sandpoint's heroes. You are the toast of the tavern. That fellow in the blue cloak, Foxglove I believe is his name, has been extolling your virtues over the past days since the attack. And many more besides. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know."

Ameiko bows before leaving. You can see from across the room that Aldern Foxglove has caught your eye. He winks in your direction as he finishes his story.

Scott DeWar

ooc: Aldron Foxglove? There use to be an enworlder that used that name. He was active Living pathfinder.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

"It's th' beer I'll be wanting, if you please. I'll wait for the main course to eat, though . . . wouldn't want to spoil the meal. My thanks, Lady Ameiko." Kelvyn settles his weapons, shifting his great sword around to allow him to seat himself and leaning his great hammer against the table. The dandy stranger - Aldern Foxglove - draws the big Kel's attention with his tale, but Kelvyn keeps his trap shut for now and just listens to the man prate on. He tries to recall whether or not he saw the man during the battle.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

AC: 19 (T 14, FF 15), CMD: 19
Fort: +3, Reflex: +3, Will: +0

Initiative: +3, Perception: +0, Sense Motive: +0

Weapon in Hand: EarthBreaker

Abilities: Str 19, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Remove ads