D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
It might be fun to name them "in character" so to speak. Way back in high school I wrote a story where a bunch of gamers were sucked in to a D&D world and the stuff they were carrying was changed in to fantasy items. The resident jock had a baseball bat that became a magic sword...so he named it Babe (as in Babe Ruth).

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'll try to get something up tonight. I think we have a 10 year old girl, correct? Maybe I'll play a teenage sister. Magic user? I have to go back and reread and see what everyone else has got in the "other" world ;)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
All, I will be putting up a Rogues Gallery thread in a week. On your character sheets, please include your role in the family toward the top listed alongside stuff like name, race, and class. Thanks. :)

Rubberneck

First Post
Kiraya would there be room for both Queenie and I or is she taking the last role. I wouldn't mind bowing out so to speak as I've only come up with a rough concept. If there is room for the 2 of us I'll try and get a character posted this evening.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Kiraya would there be room for both Queenie and I or is she taking the last role. I wouldn't mind bowing out so to speak as I've only come up with a rough concept. If there is room for the 2 of us I'll try and get a character posted this evening.

You were totally here first!!! So if there isn't room, I'll bow out, no problem. I thought I was on the waiting list anyway ;)

Rubberneck

First Post
Ok sweet. My bad on taking so long to get something together. I've been busy with IRL and the half dozen games I've joined up in actually with most of you guys hahaha

Remove ads