Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

G

Guest 11456

Combat Round 1

The group head for the Foundry for its next destination. As you approach the Foundry you hear a scream of terror coming from the small stone house behind the tavern. The three buildings on the map are the tavern (southwest), the foundry (southeast) and the house (north). The scream came from the house. For this first round please roll initiative and make your actions. With no enemies at the moment the order is not as important. We are using Ditzie for maps. If you move your piece, please hit return and post the new link for others to use. Each square is the standard 5 feet. Everyone starts in the southeast of the map. Please use www.invisiblecastle.com for dice rolls with www.coyotecode.net as a backup.

CURRENT MAP

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaodi

Hero
"Well, things are getting interesting already, are they not?" proclaims Olrich as he raises his hand, two fingers outstretched and pressed together, crackling with electricity.

OOC: Initiative: 1d20+1=13, readying an action to use jolt on the first determined looking belligerent.

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

The scream pierced the air. It could be a normal reaction to a snake or spider perhaps. Then again, based on recent happenings in the area, it probably wasn't. Vandor didn't wait to confer with the others. Someone needed help and it was his destiny to save them. He took off directly north towards the direction of the scream.

I'm posting from my tablet and I am unable to update the map. Vandor will head nirth at a run. Base speed is 20. Initiative is 1d20+3=5. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4762156/

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey was not about to draw her pistol right there on the street with nothing more to go on that a scream. The coincidence of it coming from a house beside the Foundry might mean nothing.

She replied to Olrich, "Interesting might be the right word, though could just be a mouse scaring a housewife in her kitchen."

"Some go that way, some come this way."

Hailey trotted straight ahead and looked into the alley between the Foundry and the tavern.

[sblock=Actions]Run, UPDATED MAP for Hailey and others[url]
[URL="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4762576/"]Initiative (1d20+6=14)
[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

grtrtle

First Post
Aja Reinfall, human female
[sblock=MiniStats][SIZE=+1]Aja Reinfall[/SIZE] Human Cleric 1
Initiative: +3 Perception: +5

AC: 15 (13 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +3 Will: +6

In Hand: Bread and Cheese
Conditions: None

Skills:
Diplomacy +6, Handle Animal +7, K(Religion) +4, Perception +5, Ride +4

Attacks:
Morningstar: Attack: +2 [0 BAB, +2 Str], Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: x2, Type: P/B
Longspear: Attack: +2 [0 BAB, +2 Str], Damage: 1d8+3, Crit: x3, Type: P
Sling: Attack: +3 [0 BAB, +3 Dex], Damage: 1d4+2, Crit: x2, Type: B, Range: 50

Channel: (5/5) 1d6 DC12

Spells Prepared:

• 0 - Create Water, Detect Magic, Light
  • 1 - (D)Protection from Evil, Bless, Divine Favor
[/sblock]
"Out of the way Olrich!" Aja barks in frustration as she breaks out in a dead run, slowing noticeably for the need to maneuver around Olrich while he plays with electricity.

[sblock=Actions]Double move 60'. NW, followed by a bunch W. If I can run through Olrich, then I will run straight W and be SW of Hailey instead.

Initiative: 1D20+3 = [3]+3 = 6

Updated map
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Zeta glanced up at the scream, and frowned slightly. It didn't seem related to their objective, but it was close enough that investigation wouldn't compromise them much.

Then Twist ran ahead, and the question was answered before it was fairly asked.

The android swiftly took the lead over her smaller friend, coming up to the northeast corner of the Foundry and crouching for a moment behind the bushes there to listen and take stock. It wasn't completely out of the question that the League might try to lure them into a trap using such tactics.

[sblock=Actions]Zeta double-moves as shown on the map and takes cover behind the shrubs there to try to get a better idea of what's going on to the north. http://beta.ditzie.com/63407/54cabeb93cce2 [/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Combat Round 1 - Wrap Up

Initiative:
Zeta 17
Hailey 14
Olrich 13
Twist 10 (Dex 18)
Unknown 10 (Dex ?)
Aja 6
Vandor 5

Zeta glanced up at the scream, and frowned slightly. It didn't seem related to their objective, but it was close enough that investigation wouldn't compromise them much.
Then Twist ran ahead, and the question was answered before it was fairly asked.
The android swiftly took the lead over her smaller friend, coming up to the northeast corner of the Foundry and crouching for a moment behind the bushes there to listen and take stock. It wasn't completely out of the question that the League might try to lure them into a trap using such tactics.
Note: I rolled an 11 for Zeta with +6 to initiative that makes 17.

Hailey was not about to draw her pistol right there on the street with nothing more to go on that a scream. The coincidence of it coming from a house beside the Foundry might mean nothing.
She replied to Olrich, "Interesting might be the right word, though could just be a mouse scaring a housewife in her kitchen."
"Some go that way, some come this way."

Hailey trotted straight ahead and looked into the alley between the Foundry and the tavern.

"Well, things are getting interesting already, are they not?" proclaims Olrich as he raises his hand, two fingers outstretched and pressed together, crackling with electricity.

Twist jumped. "Holy deucecakes! Zeta! Did'ya hear that?!" The ratling impulsively danced forward 20' north toward the sound of the scream.

Everyone hears a loud crash coming from the direction of the house but no one can quite make out the exact direction.

"Out of the way Olrich!" Aja barks in frustration as she breaks out in a dead run, running right past Olrich while he plays with electricity.
Note 2: Aja is able to run through Olrich's square (only restricted for a charge).

The scream pierced the air. It could be a normal reaction to a snake or spider perhaps. Then again, based on recent happenings in the area, it probably wasn't. Vandor didn't wait to confer with the others. Someone needed help and it was his destiny to save them. He took off directly north towards the direction of the scream.

G

Guest 11456

Combat Round 2

Initiative:
Zeta 17
Hailey 14
Olrich 13
Twist 10 (Dex 18)
Unknown 10 (Dex ?)
Aja 6
Vandor 5

Zeta, Hailey, Olrich and Twist are up. Please post when you can. I will sequence the moves in initiative order (like I did in the previous post). If there is a possibility of someone earlier in the initiative getting in the way of your action add additional possibilities to your post. I am trying to keep the same 'one post a day' rate that I was planning on.

CURRENT MAP

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaodi

Hero
Olrich frowns and lowers his arm. No matter what his natural talents are, he must admit (though only to himself) that his reactions in the moment are not always quite street saavy. At least not yet. The arcanist elects to follow Hailey and Aja towards the alley between buildings and sets off at a reasonable jog.

Updated Map

Remove ads