What have you done to my Underdark Fey thread?

Krishnath

First Post
Evil as in 'Evil Overlord wants to rule the world (for humanity's own good, of course)' Evil. :D

And as all good evil overlords to be, I have a copy of the 'list of the things an evil overlord should never do' ;)

Clay_More

First Post
Which include what? "NOT" to let the hero live when you captured him?
I bet Sahak isn't one of your creations.... I bet Sahak is YOU Krishnath :)

shivamuffin

First Post
Let's start a cult!
That is as soon as all my enemies are taken care of.......They're everywhere.

Yes! rule the world for the good of humanity. Silly creatures need LAW and Order, and LEADERSHIP!

:D

Attachments

• phil.jpg
    phil.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 520

Clay_More

First Post
I have an idea. First project on our road to World Domination: Lets eliminate all French Waitors. They are intolerant, arrogant and outright mean. They are the incarnation of all that is wrong with the world.... Unto the breach, my fellow Cultists!

Krishnath

First Post
No, no, no Kill the damn hero, just don't use an Easily Escapable Death Trap™, a single bullet to the head usually does the trick, and if not, spray him with a few rounds just to make sure, before you put him through the meat grinder. :D

And cult's are for wusses and whackos. Oh, and never try to summon an ancient fiend, as it will most likely kill you.

You should make a search on your favourite search engine for Evil Overlord List.

Later,

Clay_More

First Post
I wonder if the is an actual disease named
Thread-Capturing-Deficiency
I think we might be affected. Even though Shivamuffin started it with his darn... valentine.. thing..

Krishnath

First Post
Oh, what the heck, here's an excerpt (sp?) from the list:

From the list of things an evil overlord should/should never do.

12.One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

16.I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."

46.If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

68.I will spare someone who saved my life sometime in the past. This is only reasonable as it encourages others to do so. However, the offer is good one time
only. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again.

98.If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.

102.I will not waste time making my enemy's death look like an accident -- I'm not accountable to anyone and my other enemies wouldn't believe it.

_

I suggest you try and find it, as it is a very usefull resource for evil overlords and DM's alike...

Later,

Remove ads