Epic Hero and Villain Feat cards - A RPG/Card Game Add-on Toolkit that lets you take extra attacks, do heroic stuff, and even helps the GM!

itsjustsoup.com

First Post
Hi all, Jayson G. from its just soup here, I'm new to the community and I wanted to drop by and mention our first project we're working on.
6404801.jpg

Description:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/389421612/epic-hero-and-villain-feat-cards

It's a small card game add-on you play while your play your Tabletop RPG. Play cards to take extra attacks, alter dice rolls, take extra actions, heal, recharge spells, make failed saving throws, and help allies.
All in a balanced way!

Cards are double-sided. When you play a card, the GM gets it and now he can use them against the players! Give Bosses extra attacks and let them stand up to player damage. Make them present a challenge even when they fight alone. Handle super powerful characters, giving excitement back to the game without more GM work. Turn ordinary fights and encounters into challenging battles the players didn't expect.
You can build up your own hero deck, manipulate, search, and draw from it and even, go EPIC.

Epic cards are quite powerful and game changing. Each Epic Hero card Grants you 1 permanent abilities and 4 at will abilities that cost the use of a charge, and charges to use them. Each epic card has a theme - Like Guile (For Rogues) War, (For Fighters) Divine (For Healers), Magic, and Unique (For Multi-Classes).
The GM gets Epic Cards too!

I made them so everybody at the table has a toolkit so they can play like the hero they want to be and the GM can play the story he wrote, unaltered, and can instantly and fairly make the villains into the threat he wants them to be.

Some things hero cards fix:
Player Death by 1's
Players with normal stats in a party with super-characters.
Players no longer need to buy 100 magic items.
GM's no longer need to optimize encounters due to min/maxing.
GM's no longer have to restructure Boss fights for "action economy".
Losing the fun of the table to die rolls, death, and cheese-tactics.

KS is here - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/389421612/epic-hero-and-villain-feat-cards

Start Date: Jan 1, 2015

End Date: Sat, Mar 03 2015 12:00 PM EST.

440% Funded with 9 days to go!

Remove ads