D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

aspasia

First Post
Love the sheet!

On v2, am I blind in not being able to see my bonus with Thieves' Tools (L1 rogue with expertise in them) on the "Character Summary" tab?

Hydraaa

First Post
I noticed that when as sorcerer choose favoured soul you can't choose the Cleric domain it sets you auto at light

Favored soul is a unearthed arcana subclass and only exists as a sample to utilize the user customizable sheet [unearthed arcana material is not specifically supported as material from published books are]. To use another aspect of the favored soul, the user [you] will need to update the text in the subclass section of the custom sheet on the workbook.

Hydraaa

First Post
Reset macro did not clear the additional weapon and armor prof on start tab

Csiii field e502[spell 19 of level 6] is center and not left justified

Iraelaemei

Explorer
Triton

Hey FA, on CS1 the Triton's resistance to cold damage is not showing up. Is it possible to when creating a custom subclass to give them fighting styles? Keep up the awesome work!

Last edited:

Conandar

Explorer
Is it possible to add custom items like a necklace with special powers?
Sorry If this has already been answered I haven't read all 136 pages.

This tool does not directly support any magic items. You'll have to make modifications where applicable, using overrides where necessary. Most, if not all, needed overrides will be found in the Start and Spellcasting pages. If you are unsure about a particular magic item, post the details and somebody will probably point you in the right dirrection.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
New Adventurers Log Concept

Decided to use the power of Excel for the Adventurers Log. This simplifies data entry immensely - the concept is to enter Adventure notes as the adventure progress and not really per session. In this design you can build the story line of events, track them, group and filter by adventure, session, DM etc and get subtotal and totals from the filters set. and you get a basic graph that plots the experience and level trend by session date.

This would replace the current log and it allows for easy data importing also. The current design has 24 pages (that can be filtered to hide - defaulted to 3 pages) or 499 entries.

Feedback welcomed as always!

New Adventurers Log concept.png

Last edited:

Remove ads