D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Tozjia

First Post
Forged,

Using B2r16

4th level monk. Slow Fall (reaction) - doesn't appear in the Active Features, or the Action/Reaction Column on Character Sheet I.

Thanks, thanks again for your hard work and amazing tool!

Paul

woodja

First Post
I need some help from the community, I'd like to get the longest list possible of a complete Adventurers Log with all details - if you're happy to share this please PM me thanks!

Forged - I got up to 3 sheets of Adventurer's Logs - however the level of detail in each one trails off after the second sheet. Last time I copied it across was to V 2b8.

GhostAlex67

First Post
Hy, I use the beta16 version and I'll love it!
I just have a query on the translations, is it possible to translate other things than the menu headings?
For example, personality traits or spells. If possible, I would be happy to contribute.

Darrellia

First Post
v2.00b16

The #N/A issue is better, but not completely eradicated, yet. The Fighter / Warlock still has a problem with Character Sheet III (though the Fighter / Ranger is fine now).

Same issue with sorcerer/warlock.

Also can you add the races from plane shift: Zendikar?

Thanks for you good work keep it up! :)

Dutch Translation

Used your tranlations sheet to make a list of Dutch terms. Would you like to have it? Other than those words, what else does have to be translated for a completely Dutch sheet?

Kind regards,

Jan Bernd ten Berg

Remove ads