Pathfinder 1E High-level Pathfinder Planar Game: The Lich-Queen's Beloved

[MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION], I've vetted your character sheet and it looks very good. I have some questions and am hoping you can help me:

1) Broot has these languages: Common, Sylvan, Giant, and Terran. You selected the Standard language for 0 race points when you were building Broot, which nets Broot Common and one racial language. Which is Broot's racial language? NOTE: I agree Broot should know four languages: Common, one racial language, and two additional languages to reflect his +2 Int modifier.

2) The morningstar deals both bludgeoning AND piercing damage, so the entry for the morningstar under Broot's weapon section should read "B and P," not "B or P."

3) This is more a comment than a question, but the +1 dodge bonus to AC granted by Broot's Dodge feat will not stack with the +4 dodge bonus to AC granted by either of the Barbarian range powers Guarded Stance and Rolling Dodge. NOTE: Your sheet doesn't have an error with respect to the dodge bonuses not stacking, but I did want to mention that I was aware and that I hope you are, too.

4) It looks like you may need to add +3 to all six of Broot's skills to reflect that each of the skills your chose for Broot is a trained class skill.

5) I rolled percentile dice to see which, if any, of Broot's magic weapons include the light spell-like effect or have a unique design or inscription. The falchion glows as if affected by a light spell. The morningstar has a unique design or inscription. Would you like to come up with it, or shall I? You can decline the design or inscription, but not the light.

6) Combat reflexes should grant Broot up to 6 attacks of opportunity per round (Dex +5, plus +1 for the AoO everyone gets normally) while Broot is not raging. When Broot rages, I agree he'll get up to 7 attacks of opportunity because he has the rage power Quick Reflexes.

Please let me know if you think I have any of the above in error.

G

Guest 11456

1) Broot has these languages: Common, Sylvan, Giant, and Terran. You selected the Standard language for 0 race points when you were building Broot, which nets Broot Common and one racial language. Which is Broot's racial language? NOTE: I agree Broot should know four languages: Common, one racial language, and two additional languages to reflect his +2 Int modifier.

Sylvan.

2) The morningstar deals both bludgeoning AND piercing damage, so the entry for the morningstar under Broot's weapon section should read "B and P," not "B or P."

Thanx.

3) This is more a comment than a question, but the +1 dodge bonus to AC granted by Broot's Dodge feat will not stack with the +4 dodge bonus to AC granted by either of the Barbarian range powers Guarded Stance and Rolling Dodge. NOTE: Your sheet doesn't have an error with respect to the dodge bonuses not stacking, but I did want to mention that I was aware and that I hope you are, too.

This is solved now?

4) It looks like you may need to add +3 to all six of Broot's skills to reflect that each of the skills your chose for Broot is a trained class skill.

Thanx.

5) I rolled percentile dice to see which, if any, of Broot's magic weapons include the light spell-like effect or have a unique design or inscription. The falchion glows as if affected by a light spell. The morningstar has a unique design or inscription. Would you like to come up with it, or shall I? You can decline the design or inscription, but not the light.

OK.

6) Combat reflexes should grant Broot up to 6 attacks of opportunity per round (Dex +5, plus +1 for the AoO everyone gets normally) while Broot is not raging. When Broot rages, I agree he'll get up to 7 attacks of opportunity because he has the rage power Quick Reflexes.

Correct.

I will update my sheet soon along with adding a background and proper appearance.

Thanks, TS. And, yes, the bit about dodge stacking has been resolved.

All: Originally, I was supposed to have tomorrow (Tuesday) off work because it's an election day in Indiana. Since my work day on Monday, however, was spent putting out multiple fires instead of cranking out the work product I'd anticipated getting done, I've decided I need to head to the office tomorrow. If I can get to the next character sheet to do some vetting of stats, I will. My guess is I won't have time, but maybe I'll surprise myself.

Shayuri, you character sheet is next in line for vetting. After you, it's Unsung's kobold. And then Queenie's cleric is after that. I spent about half of Sunday going over TS's sheet, and that was for a relatively simple non-magic PC. I'm sure the characters with magic incorporated into their stats will take longer. I think Unsung's character sheet was something like twelve pages long when I printed it out!

Unsung

First Post
No problem. :)

The bulk of what makes my sheet so long is the feat and class feature descriptions. I meant for those to make your job easier, but I didn't realize you were going to be printing the thing out. Shorn of those the longest lists are probably his inventory and skills.

Remove ads