Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Perception is Reality

jackslate45

First Post
[section]

Ethane takes a hold of the letter of introduction presented by Anton, and pockets it. He nods as Anton finishes his speech, and looks over at Barlo with a sad look "I agree that haste is important, unfortunately I do not have a mount. Most times when I have traveled I used my own two feet. I do have the resources to acquire a mount if I need to however."
[/section]

[sblock=Ethane Stats]
Ethane Beray
AC: 22 (20 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 83/83
CMB: +07 CMD: 20
Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +14
Perception: +11
Initiative: +1
Current Weapon in Hand: Longspear +14/+09 1d8+2 20/x3
Current Conditions in Effect:

Used Items:

Held Items:
Letter of Introduction for Priestess Anna and Acoylte Cadalis

Level 0 Spells( 3 ): Light, Purify Food and Drink, Stabilize
Level 1 Spells(5+1): Shield*, Bless, Comprehend Languages, Divine Favor(+3), Divine Favor(+3), Protection from Evil
Level 2 Spells(5+1): Barkskin(+4)*, Grace, Resist Energy, Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon, Weapon of Awe
Level 3 Spells(3+1): Protection from Energy*, Invisibility Purge, Magic Vestment(+2), Prayer
Level 4 Spells(2+1): Spell Immunity*, Greater Magic Weapon(+2), Freedom of Movement
Level 5 Spells(1+1): Quickened Shield*, Quickened Divine Favor(+3)
* Indicates Domain Spell

Extend Rod: 3/3 per Day
Deflection Aura: 1/1: 20' Aura +2 Deflection AC / CMD. Lasts for 9 rounds
Aura of Protection: 9/9: 30' aura; gain +1 deflection bonus, resistance 5 Fire/Electric/Sonic/Acid/Lightning
Channel: 3/3 5d6 30' burst.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo butts in as politely as he can, "Also, is it known what kind of undead has been encountered thus far?"

"By the way, I too have significant resources to acquire my own transportation. My family keeps a stable I can acquire one from."

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Barlo Hawkins, Human Bard

Elnefrai_zps89549ca6.jpg

Barlo nodded with satisfaction that both Ethane and Vincenzo would be able to acquire mounts. “That is good, then. My own mount is stabled nearby and can be ready to depart as soon as I tell the stable boy to do so.”

“I am not exactly a great horseman myself, nor do I fight that way like a knight. But we should be able to get started on the road today and make some decent time if we wish.”

“Though, if we need more time to provision, that might not be prudent.”
In light of Vincenzo’s question about the undead and the need to purchase mounts, Barlo was not sure leaving almost immediately would be possible or potentially a good idea if they needed supplies to deal with undead.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +4 Perception: +12
AC: 22 (20 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 65 Current: 65
CMB: +9 CMD: 22(20ff) Fort: +6 Reflex: +10 Will: +8
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: None

Bardic Performances (lingering 2 rnds): 25/25 Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: [Message, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound]
1st Level 7/7 (DC16) [CLW, Feather Fall, Hideous Laughter, Timely Inspiration, Grease, Vanish, Charm Person, Silent Image]
2nd Level 5/5 (DC17) [Sound Burst, Heroism, Glitterdust, Mirror Image, Invisibility, Calm Emotions, Silence]
3rd Level 4/4 (DC18) [Haste, Slow, Phantom Steed, Confusion][/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Maui confirmed his lack of need for a mount. "Maui becomes te animal as fast as te horse. Te horse if you like so te horses not be feeling nervous. Te king is lazy. He ride on my back." He thumbs towards his sleeping feline companion.

Scott DeWar

Maui confirmed his lack of need for a mount. "Maui becomes te animal as fast as te horse. Te horse if you like so te horses not be feeling nervous. Te king is lazy. He ride on my back." He thumbs towards his sleeping feline companion. . . . .
. . . . . who still sleeps ON Vincenzo's feet.

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Anton Torelli
Torelli shakes his head, then explains, "Well intended, I'm sure, but we need to get you guys there faster than any mount I can think of. I took the liberty to arrange a contingency for you, in case some form of rapid travel was not available to you. From the sound of it, I'll want to go through with that, which will take in the realm of a couple hours, if all goes well." The guardsman pauses a moment, and adds, "considering the necessity of the mission and importance of how quickly you get there, the Church will cover any associated fees."

After another sampling of his beer, Torelli shifts the conversation to a previous question. "No, Vincenzo, I'm afraid the exact nature of the undead was not stated in the letter. If it was known to the letter's authors, it may have been neglected, considering how hastily it was written. Keep that question on your mind for when you get there and perhaps they might know. Or, possibly, it is an unknown. It is hard to say at this point. Anything else?"

Scott DeWar

"Well, I at least need to get a quick stop by the pearl to get some supplies. That Should be a necessity allowed, I would think."

[sblock=stat block]
AC: 21 (17 flat-footed, 15 touch)
with Combat expertise:
AC: 24 (17 flat-footed, 18 touch)

HP: 112/112

CMB: +13 CMD: 26
vs trip
CMB: +15 CMD: 28
vs disarm
CMB: +18 CMD: 31

Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +4

Perception: +11 Sense Motive: +3
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier, +2 Keen

Temporary items in possession: healing potions, Healing wand

Items depleted: none
[/sblock][/][/][/][/][/]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Elnefrai_zps89549ca6.jpg

Barlo looked at their employer with an arched eyebrow.

“Two hours? That sounds incredible… You must have a powerful wizard on the payroll. In that case, will taking my mount be a problem? I am not too keen on walking around after we arrive. Besides I have a feeling that we will not be getting such transportation back to Venza.”

He glanced at Vincenzo and asked, “What sort of gear are you buying?”

[sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +4 Perception: +12
AC: 22 (20 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 65 Current: 65
CMB: +9 CMD: 22(20ff) Fort: +6 Reflex: +10 Will: +8
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: None

Bardic Performances (lingering 2 rnds): 25/25 Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: [Message, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound]
1st Level 7/7 (DC16) [CLW, Feather Fall, Hideous Laughter, Timely Inspiration, Grease, Vanish, Charm Person, Silent Image]
2nd Level 5/5 (DC17) [Sound Burst, Heroism, Glitterdust, Mirror Image, Invisibility, Calm Emotions, Silence]
3rd Level 4/4 (DC18) [Haste, Slow, Phantom Steed, Confusion][/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Elnefrai_zps89549ca6.jpg

He glanced at Vincenzo and asked, “What sort of gear are you buying?”

"I need to see if I can do a little bit of weapon and armor upgrade."

[sblock=stat block]
AC: 21 (17 flat-footed, 15 touch)
with Combat expertise:
AC: 24 (17 flat-footed, 18 touch)

HP: 112/112

CMB: +13 CMD: 26
vs trip
CMB: +15 CMD: 28
vs disarm
CMB: +18 CMD: 31

Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +4

Perception: +11 Sense Motive: +3
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier, +2 Keen

Temporary items in possession: healing potions, Healing wand

Items depleted: none
[/sblock][/][/][/][/][/][/]

Aura

Explorer
Anton Torelli
Taking his tankard and drinking the last of the beer, Torelli looks into the bottom of the vessel oddly then slides it into the middle of the table as Barlo speaks. Cocking his head towards Vincenzo, he replies, "By all means, make best use of your time while I am trying to finalize travel preparations to equip yourselves to your satisfaction. That would seem to be a good idea. As for the nature of the transportation," he says, shifting subject as his eyes land upon Barlo squarely, "I am trying to get a sort of magical transport for you. However, that is not to say the church has a powerful wizard on payroll, by any stretch. If that were the case, I'd be giving you specifics and sending you on your way. No, this is considerably more... delicate. In any case, I hope to have it resolved in a couple of hours or so. At that point I may be able to answer your question about mounts and such. However, at this point I really don't know."

[sblock=shopping]Those that need to shop may put in a Pearl entry at any time from now until the group departs.[/sblock]

Remove ads