D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
OOC:
Are you using the help another action? That gives advantage to him. If that fails, then you can give him your inspiration (or he can use his own). Whoever wants to roll it can.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: The Help Another action seems fine (unless that roll also fails, in which case I'll give him my inspiration).

Uller

Adventurer
OOC: Okay...I'm a bit tired of saying "bird demon" and "bug demons"...It's two Vrock (the bird like demon) and 4 Chasme (the bugs). [\ooc]

The vrock rises back up over the bridge just as Ezraen starts to run. Erevan sees this and swears the thing's expression almost says something like(in a Gru voice from Despicable Me) "Is that a half-drow paladin of Lathandar down there...that's...weird...CHOW TIME!!!" But Erevan distracts it just long enough for Ezraen to disappear through the drow.

For their part the drow are totally unprepared for this. The vrock, having lost sight of Ezraen and seeing the drow turns it's attention to them...It swings in low and makes it's attack focused on the nearest drow (the officer)

[roll0]
[roll1]

Uller

Adventurer
The two chasme spot the second vrock and veer off to go after it. The drow officer is spun around by the blow and has to throw himself against the wall of the cavern to avoid falling but is otherwise unhurt. He points at a spot in space ahead of the demon and a globe of impenetrable darkness appears. It screeches in confusion as it enters and thuds into a stalactite then careens toward the cavern floor.

One of the three drow soldiers waves his hand at Ezraen. Purple and green flames erupt all around the paladin...

[roll0]

Uller

Adventurer
To Ezraen's astonishment the flames don't burn at all and he is able to roll out of the way before any of them touch him. The nearest drow draws his shortsword and attacks. The last drow fires his crossbow at Erevan and both he and the officer move forward to the end of the bridge to the Guard tower.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Remove ads