D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
OOC: ouch. Am I correct that Ezraen is at 0 hp? I had him at 7...

Rond shouts his orcish warcry and rushes past Erevan to attack the drow soldier. Derendil charges as well only he is attacking the officer. Sarith also unleashes the strange fire on all the drow. Topsy and Turvy load the crossbow and Bupiddo takes over for Sarith and fires.

(lots of rolling to follow)
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Uller

Adventurer
OOC: ouch...am I correct that that bring Ezraen to 0 hp? I had him at 7...

Sarith steps away from the crossbow. He unleashes his own version of the strange cold fire on all the drow. Topsy and Turvy reload it and Buppido fires it. Ront and Derendil charge the two drow at the end of the bridge.

(lots of rolls to follow)
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Edit....there was a glitch in ENworld as I was posting all this. Ignore this post. Drow1 (the one that stabbed Ezraen) is lit by Faerie Fire

Last edited:

Uller

Adventurer
The bolt smashes into his shoulder. He rolls with it but a stream of blood starts pouring down his side. Derendil is on him!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Uller

Adventurer
Derendil smashes the officer in the face with one clawed fist. He is able to bring his shield up to block the second assault.

Ront, seeing an opportunity goes for the officer as well

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Uller

Adventurer
The officer parries (this uses his reaction to raise his AC), deflecting the blow. He's hurt but not out and is still lit by Faerie Fire. He and a drow soldier are at the end of the bridge. Erevan is about in the middle of the bridge and Ront and Derendil are at the end of the bridge attacking the drow officer. The other two drow are back past Ilvara's tower standing over a fallen Ezraen (if I am correct that he's down).
[MENTION=6801671]itcomeswithamap[/MENTION] Surana is up. You are in the upper level of the tower with the heavy crossbow. It is loaded with a bolt that has a rope tied to it and she can see (and shoot) at any of the drow (or stick with her original plan of firing into an arrow slit in the other tower).

OOC: Even though Ranger20 is in lurk mode, you can still utilize Orsik as an NPC. Right now he also upstairs without much he can do

DMAesh

Explorer
Ezraen grunts at the wound and looks up, as if looking through miles of rock at the sun that is entirely invisible to him.
OOC: I am going to use 4 hp of my lay on hands to heal myself back to full. That should leave me 1 hp in case somebody drops and needs to be brought back. :)

Then the half-drow ascends the watchtower to help get everyone's equipment and begins passing them down to his companions below.

I had healed myself with Lay on Hands, so I would not be dying, and unless it took an action to draw the attention of the Vrock, I was using the dodge action which gives them disadvantage to hit me (especially since I saved against the faerie fire.)

EDIT: I would totally understand if it took an action to draw their attention. :)

SunGold

First Post
OOC: Looks like the spider idea is kind of moot now, so I'm going to aim the heavy crossbow at the drow officer and hope for the best.

Just going to roll the damage as straight d10s because I'm not sure my dex bonus (+3) applies here.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Remove ads