EN World Thanksgiving Slowdown in effect

Shayuri

First Post
Not the fastest poster already, holiday plans are kicking in for the next 2 weeks. Not disappearing, and I will continue to try to check in each weekday, work permitting...but I ask y'all bear with me if I can't do it every day. Thanks!

Thanks for the head's up. I'm looking to wrap up Grim Frequencies in the next two weeks, so if need be I'll supply actions for Otter. Hopefully, it won't come up.

Shayuri

First Post
I've got my eye on it.

It's been a fun game. I'm sad we'll have to see it go...but I understand where you're coming from. And there's always other games. :)

Shayuri

First Post
And back. Horribly, I wasn't able to get on AT ALL from the boonies I was visiting last week. That hurt more than I care to admit. Weird to be so forcibly reminded of just how integral my online social groups have become to me. Not a replacement for friends IRL, but certainly not to be casually dismissed or neglected.

Anyway, sorry again. I'm going back over the posts to get re-situated so I can get caught up.

Maybe do an epilogue for Otter?

Also, I get you on feeling one's online peeps are friends and missing them when you are away. Just as you would any other friend. I don't know why society disses that, but it's a shame we do. You're all real people, with wants and hopes and dreams, fun to hang with, and as important to me as my friendships in my local life. So confirming that, yup, you're not alone in your friendships here. They're real things.

Shayuri

First Post
Hey all.

Got a wonderful dose of Holiday Plague; a good reminder why those big family reunions are things to think twice about attending. I've been at zero point energy for the past week or so.

Have finally started to be able to get actual sleep though, so I'll see if I can't stage an improbable comeback.

Shayuri

First Post
lol, you know, I usually only get sick once a year...and sometimes not even that. But yeah, when I get something at all, it tends to be really bad.

Remove ads