• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What do you want Santa to bring you (2015)?

ccs

41st lv DM
So what do people hope Santa brings this year?

I'm hoping for;
*The Galeforce9 Demogorgon miniature,
*All the stuff I need to round out my Flames of War Finnish army (WWII minis game)
*assorted movie serials from decades past.
*new carpet for the living room,
*and a real life 68/69 Corvette
*and an 8th day of the week to devote solely to gaming :)

Ryujin

Legend
A replica 1897 British infantry sword would be nice.

*EDIT* Looks like it won't be here until after Christmas, but it is on the way :) Now I really have to get off my butt and make that sword stand that I've been messing around with for more than a year.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
a winning lotto ticket

A perennial favorite, along with peace on earth.

I won't lie, I don't NEED anything, and nobody is likely to give me what I WANT. Most of it would be too pricey...and nobody asks me anymore anyway. :)

So whatever I get will be welcome.

What I'm giving: bought my mom some perfume and my dad a Retro 51 pen; various spirits; making homemade foodstuffs (hot sausage, bread puddings, pralines, or trail mix, depending on the recipient) for others on our family's gift list.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
A winning lotto ticket would get me to what I really want. Which is time. More time. There is never enough time. I can't read the books, listen to the music, build the games, make the house as awesome as I want, because there's just no *time*.

ccs

41st lv DM
A perennial favorite, along with peace on earth.

I won't lie, I don't NEED anything, and nobody is likely to give me what I WANT. Most of it would be too pricey...and nobody asks me anymore anyway. :)

So whatever I get will be welcome.

Well nobodies likely to get me my Corvette either, even though it's far more obtainable than Peace on Earth, the end of hunger/poverty, etc. But that doesn't get it removed from the list of ideas I toss out every year.:)
Some day that extra space in the garage will be properly filled....

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A winning lotto ticket would get me to what I really want. Which is time. More time. There is never enough time. I can't read the books, listen to the music, build the games, make the house as awesome as I want, because there's just no *time*.

I can think of several episodes of Twilight Zone that essentially boil down to "be careful what you wish for"...

Remove ads