What do you want Santa to bring you (2015)?

delericho

Legend
"Fifth Edition Foes", though it's not so much Santa who I'm hoping will deliver as the Royal Mail.

Mostly, though, I've reached a point where I have everything I need and then some, to the point where just getting more stuff is actively a bad thing - I might read a book once, or watch a blu-ray once or twice, but mostly it will just be filling a much needed space.

I probably need to develop a taste for whisky, or otherwise find something that people can get me that (a) is consumable, and (b) doesn't matter if I get duplicates.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well, you don't HAVE to develop a taste for it- our pastor doesn't drink at all, but he keeps a very nicely stocked bar for entertaining.

Janx

Hero
I'm waiting for my replica Star Trek bluetooth communicator that's ThinkGeek has on pre-order.

I can make calls with it...

someday...

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I probably need to develop a taste for whisky, or otherwise find something that people can get me that (a) is consumable, and (b) doesn't matter if I get duplicates.

I've developed a taste for craft sodas and root beers to help fill this role.

At the age of 46, two kids great kids grown up, one getting married next year, my health returning...... I pretty much already have everything I want.

Remove ads