Winter Fantasy Roll Call

Motorskills

Explorer
Cheers, I'm looking forward to saying hello!

I know Guildford well, lived in Pompey for 15 years so I know every bump on the A3. My brother now lives in Send so I still get down there now and again.

I'll buy you a beer* at Fort Wayne, come find me and say hello!

*Americans have discovered this beverage in the past ten years, not doing my liver any good!

Will Doyle

Explorer
I know Guildford well, lived in Pompey for 15 years so I know every bump on the A3. My brother now lives in Send so I still get down there now and again.

I'll buy you a beer* at Fort Wayne, come find me and say hello!

*Americans have discovered this beverage in the past ten years, not doing my liver any good!

Haha nice, I'll take you up on that!

The_Baldman

Explorer
Do not adjust to much yet. We will be adding more tickets including at least 30-50 new tickets in Slot 1 and 2. That late Wednesday slot is becoming more and more popular each year so we are always surprised by that but more is on the way.

Cascade

First Post
Well the sign-up was insane.

Yes it was...

I think the people that have registered before knew some of the ins and outs of the system and could get stuff more easily (like any online ticket purchasing system). Did I say F5 regardless of what error was displayed?

I was a little put off when looking at events and some had fewer tickets prior to the start (like some of the AOs only had 5 available at 8:50 pm). I don't know if that was corrected per Dave's facebook post. The Tier 3 and 4 stuff flew...

Hopefully like last year; it will be money well spent for a good time.

I'm ready to go !

Cas

Motorskills

Explorer
Do not adjust to much yet. We will be adding more tickets including at least 30-50 new tickets in Slot 1 and 2. That late Wednesday slot is becoming more and more popular each year so we are always surprised by that but more is on the way.

Well that's certainly hopeful. Please keep us posted. :)

Motorskills

Explorer

What's the deal with Slot Zero. I know those are to give the DMs a chance to see the games from the other side, and that's a great idea.

But can people fill any empty seats for those?

Or can "friendly" events also be arranged, perhaps here or via the FB page?

Remove ads