D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
Hope its cool I rolled for Kelvyn's actions just to finish up combat. If he would have missed the cow had a change to make its Will save and still attack Titiron (as he was doing the most damage to it), if he hit even with a save it would die. :)

GreenKarl

First Post
If you wanted to pull back into the hallway there was a rickety stairwell back up the lower floor of the temple where you could bar the stairwell door and the door into the room if you wanted. From looking before it did NOT appear that the room above was used very much and had almost no footprints in the dirt. If you wanted to search the room before you leave you can do that, depending on how in-depth you want to go will determine how much time it takes...

TallIan

Explorer
Uhtred doesn't really need a long rest, but I appreciate the spell casters are running low, so I'm easy.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
I'm cool with either long or short rest. Q does have the healer feat (1d6+4+ creature’s max HD) if anyone needs healing and doesn't want to use spell slots or HD. Looks like crossbow bolts should go to Kelvyn, as he appears to be the only one of us with a crossbow.

GreenKarl

First Post
Ah thats a good feat and a perfect time to use it. IF you take a long rest I will roll randomly for encounters so having some healing already would help I bet for the couple that are wounded. You only get back 1/2 you HD after a long rest also if you spent more then 3 today...

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Use the healer's kit feat on Tirion to save his HD. He only has two Level 1 slots left, though, so he'll need a long rest unless you want to press on with only two Cure Wounds at best.

Crossbow bolts are definitely better off with Kelvyn. And Bag of Holding! Yay! LOL

GreenKarl

First Post
So if you are going for a long rest (it appears so but I don't want to assume for you) I am going to roll for some random encounters. 3 rolls, not telling you the odds but here are some random ones :)

[roll0], [roll1], and [roll2],

Remove ads