• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Hmm that is an interesting question/idea... let me think on it on my train ride home (heading out now) and I will post something in a bit here :)

GreenKarl

First Post
OK so Sever Force would be the most logical idea on how to stop what is happening... it is a very rare Force Power with limited scope, so I was thinking if you wanted to spend a Force Point I would allow you to think of a way too do something that will at least temporarily disrupt the 'ritual' that is going on to awaken the Infinity Gate. The Gate is sentient and has a Will of 20. You would then need to make a Use the Force skill check against its' Will to have an affect... thoughts??

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sorry for the news black out, folks: changed town and put one job on pause to start another, more urgent one, just to find out today that THAT desk job has now been put on hold since one of the geos on site quit while I was travelling over so I'm heading out to the field on saturday for a 10 day run of 12-13h days on a project-type I've never worked before... Pure chaos!

Anyways, I'll do my best to catch up tomorrow and friday, since, as you know, I can post in the field, but time is short out there.

Sorry once again. It's just been one of those weeks...

GreenKarl

First Post
I will wait a bit for Binder but as a note for Kacela, she has the Force Boon feat which not only grants her additional Force Points but allows her to spend two Force Points in one round (normally you can only spend one a round, so you would spend one to Active the Server Force and that would be it. But you can so you will beat the Gate's Will)

Remove ads