Release Date for S4 Player's Guide?

On a related topic, is AL04-01 "Suits" still coming out today? On the AL website, the "blurb" says it released on 3/1, but under the product description is says 3/15. We were hoping to run it this Saturday, but I'm wondering if I should prep Death House instead. (short notice, I know...)

Originally we were, but once Death House was announced, we adjusted to allow stores to have something cool (the Launch Event premier with special certs) before stealing the LE's thunder. So 4-1 got moved to release on 3/15 unless you are a premier convention (such as Gary Con this weekend).

kalani

First Post
And... now we have confirmation that Haunted One is a background in Cos. As such, it would be exclusively reserved for characters which have "Curse of Strahd: Appendix A" as a rules source for their story origin - IOWs, exclusive to the CoS story origin (assuming previous players guides hold true for allowed rules sources).

Incidentilly, the monster hunter equipment package is also exclusive to characters with the CoS story origin unless it is able to be purchased in-game.

http://static.ow.ly/docs/01_CoS_TableofContents_4s09.pdf

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
On a related topic, is AL04-01 "Suits" still coming out today?

Far as I know, when 04-01 releases, it will do so on the DMs Guild site.

Don't see it there yet, but that doesn't mean it won't drop this week.

--
Pauper

Rils

Explorer
Far as I know, when 04-01 releases, it will do so on the DMs Guild site.

Don't see it there yet, but that doesn't mean it won't drop this week.

--
Pauper

Yep, that's why I was asking, just curious whether to wear out my F5 key refreshing it or not... :)

Greg, thanks for the clarification, we'll look for it on the 15th! Just a heads up, there's a couple spots on the AL website where it still says it releases on 3/1, maybe someone could make a QC pass on that to avoid confusion.

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
Trust me, you will see threads in here and announcements on facebook. If there is one thing our community does well is get information out quickly.

Note that those estimates are with my fingers crossed since those files pass through numerous hands to make that happen, so being off by a day or two is always possible.

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
I dont know why but I have a bad feeling Garycon is going to get in the way of the guide coming out by Friday (its thursday here as I am typing this)

Remove ads