Release Date for S4 Player's Guide?

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
I dont know why but I have a bad feeling Garycon is going to get in the way of the guide coming out by Friday (its thursday here as I am typing this)

I'm hoping for the opposite -- the Powers that Be want the Guide to be out in time for GaryCon (which has at least one AL exclusive, if I remember right), so they'll be sure it's done by then.

--
Pauper

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Me, too -- as a Ravenloft fan, I'm glad my favorite setting has gotten so much love from Organized Play over the years (there was a surprising amount of Ravenloft stuff in Living Forgotten Realms, for example).

--
Pauper

warfteiner

First Post
Confirmed: GaryCon is this weekend!
Confirmed: There are adventures from Curse of Strahd premiering there!
Confirmed: There are official AL people there!
Confirmed: We REALLY want to release the CoS Player's Guide on March 4th (well, March 4th for the US... sorry international dateline people!)
Confirmed: I had Chipotle for dinner.

4 of the above are related to revising and releasing the Player's Guide.

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
I just like the fact Im an International Dateline person :)

Im actually running it tomorrow and then playing it several hours later (Death House) so Im cool either way. It will be too late/early for my players to remake their characters in time anyway.

I hope Garycon is a blast. I felt sorry when Greg said that the Convention didnt know who he was when he tried to check in!

Remove ads