• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Release Date for S4 Player's Guide?

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
I dont know why but I have a bad feeling Garycon is going to get in the way of the guide coming out by Friday (its thursday here as I am typing this)

I'm hoping for the opposite -- the Powers that Be want the Guide to be out in time for GaryCon (which has at least one AL exclusive, if I remember right), so they'll be sure it's done by then.

--
Pauper

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Me, too -- as a Ravenloft fan, I'm glad my favorite setting has gotten so much love from Organized Play over the years (there was a surprising amount of Ravenloft stuff in Living Forgotten Realms, for example).

--
Pauper

warfteiner

First Post
Confirmed: GaryCon is this weekend!
Confirmed: There are adventures from Curse of Strahd premiering there!
Confirmed: There are official AL people there!
Confirmed: We REALLY want to release the CoS Player's Guide on March 4th (well, March 4th for the US... sorry international dateline people!)
Confirmed: I had Chipotle for dinner.

4 of the above are related to revising and releasing the Player's Guide.

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
I just like the fact Im an International Dateline person :)

Im actually running it tomorrow and then playing it several hours later (Death House) so Im cool either way. It will be too late/early for my players to remake their characters in time anyway.

I hope Garycon is a blast. I felt sorry when Greg said that the Convention didnt know who he was when he tried to check in!

Remove ads