D&D 5E Curse of Strahd - Death House

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Mr Aldershot enters the room, and bats the doll aside gently with his stick (is there more resistance than a rag doll ought to provide?). He gives a quick inspection of the room, and if he sees nothing further, moves on.

Yavathol

Explorer

Wergil still doesn't trust Farshids spellcasting. He grabs the candelabra in his sword hand and strides up the stairs, the wood creaking underfoot. At the landing, he stands next to Girri, looking at the other doors.

[sblock=status]Wergil hp 8/15

Str +0(+2 Saves) Dex +3, Con +3(+5 Saves), Int -1, Wis +0, Cha +0

Athletics +2, History +1, Perception +2, Persuasion +2, Survival +2

AC 18

Inspiration no

Rages 2/2

HD: 1/1
http://www.enworld.org/forum/group.php?discussionid=1427
[/sblock]

Girri nodded at Wergil. "We'll have to take a look at that wound again later. You're still hurt." She advanced into the room with Mr. Aldershot, and moved to investigate the open wardrobe.

OOC: Move: F12

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kasimir

Kasimir stood at the door, sword and axe in hand, ready to leap to the defense of Mr Aldershot and Girri as they examined the room. He knew his strength was in his arm and back and leg and not his gray-matter. He'd let those keener than him search for whatever it was that they were seeking in this dismal house.

[sblock=Kasimir's Stats]
CG Variant Human Barbarian 1
Init +1; Senses passive Perception 13
AC 13/14 (Unarmored Defense/Dual Wield); hp 14 (1d12+2)
Saves Strength +5, Constitution +4
Speed 30 ft

Str 16 (+3), Dex 13 (+1), Con 15 (+2), Int 8 (-1), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 10

Actions
Longsword +5 1d8+3 slashing
(bonus) Dual Wield - Handaxe +5 1d6 slashing
(bonus) Rage 2/2
Javelin +5 1d6+3 piercing; range (30/120)

Feats Dual Wielder
Skills Athletics +5, Intimidate +2, Perception +3, Stealth +3, Survival +3
Languages Common, Abyssal, Orc
Special Wanderer

Gear longsword, handaxe (x2), explorer’s pack, javelin (x4), staff, hunting trap (bear trap), trophy (wolf skin cloak), traveler’s clothes, belt pouch, wooden flute, 8 gp

Wild I rush in, where angels fear to tread. (Trait)
Rebel Your manners, your titles; they mean nothing when the dark comes for you. (Trait)
Abnegation Labourdine honor may be lost, but no else will fall to its curse while I still draw breath. (Ideal)
Outcast I let no one close. (Bond)
Secret I crave and fear the wild power of the Labourdine curse. (Flaw)
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
The wardrobe is filled with dust and cobwebs, but nothing more. The doll topples over harmlessly enough, landing on the wood floor with a hollow thud. Bits of porcelain lay on the floor surrounding the doll's now-shattered face, and one lone glass eyeball rolls between Mr. Aldershot's feet, stopping to offer a mournful gaze.

faa822316f06bae6f8953c066fb93718.jpg

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"There's nothing here. This room was once occupied. Someone played here. I say we move on, find whatever dark power holds this place." He returns to the hall, and approaches the locked door.

Girri nodded at Mr. Aldershot. She bent to pick up the doll, broken bits of porcelain, and the glass eyeball lolling on the floor. These, she put back on the shelf in an untidy heap. She shuddered with disgust. Something wasn't right here, she felt it in her marrow. Girri turned to follow Mr. Aldershot out of the doll room, making for the locked door out in the attic's hallway.

Yavathol

Explorer
Wergil saw the others exit from the first room and head towards the locked door. Putting the candelabra down where it would be out of the way, he drew his rapier, "Ready when you are.."

Remove ads