Rogue One trailer

Freakin' awesome!

I'm hoping this feeds into the Battle of Toporawa that was canon from the Star Wars radio dramatization, which shows Princess Leia, R2D2, and C3PO intercepting the plans from the team that captured and transmitted them ... but not the actual recovery of the plans themselves.

The radio dramatization isn't canon anymore

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
This should clear things up for those of you who have questions.

12924611_600093610141136_2587411938055797361_n.jpg

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I was kinda hoping that the crew of the Ghost would be involved in recovering the plans but it seems we have another motley crew for that role, maybe they could have Ezra and co in for cameos.

also did anyone else note that this crew seems to be all human(ish) with no obvious aliens in their mix?

hamishspence

Adventurer
So? This could re-canonize it. The original was produced with the support and cooperation of Lucas, so it was the story ... until it wasn't.

So far, what they've recanonized has tended to contradict it some. We have Dr Evazan the mad scientist, not Roofoo the small-time punk, accosting Luke in the cantina, for example.

Elodan

Adventurer
I was kinda hoping that the crew of the Ghost would be involved in recovering the plans but it seems we have another motley crew for that role, maybe they could have Ezra and co in for cameos.

also did anyone else note that this crew seems to be all human(ish) with no obvious aliens in their mix?

When you're trying to infiltrate the Empire which is pretty much anti-anything-not-human, it makes sense that your team would be mostly, if not all, humans.

hamishspence

Adventurer
When you're trying to infiltrate the Empire which is pretty much anti-anything-not-human, it makes sense that your team would be mostly, if not all, humans.

The newcanon Empire is somewhat less anti-alien than the old one. The Grand Vizier is an alien, every Inquisitor so far has been an alien, etc.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

Yes that makes sense. Although the New Hope did it with a Wookie and two droids

Remove ads