D&D General Welcome Thread

Jeux Fictifs

First Post
If you start play your first roleplaying game in year 1980, you have 37 years of gamer.
But when, the first D&D is play ? may be in year of 1977?
Where is the expert in history of roleplaying games when you need one ;-)

Undeadguyone

Villager
Hello! I'm very new to being a part of a forum community. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly welcome :)

I've been playing D&D5e both as a player and as a DM, with more experience as the latter. Though I've been playing for only about a year now.

Excited to see the different perspectives on how everyone plays and what they enjoy in the game. :D

Arthreas

First Post
Hello there! My name is Arthreas and I've been following this site for a while. I've finally made an account and am happy to be a part of this community! Hope to contribute how I can. Hello to everyone here. :)

Nikita

First Post
hello everybody
I've started very very years ago and now I'm master of Ravenloft basically in AD&D and dnd 3.5.
My english is poor so sorry about it

Nice to meet all of you and thanks

Narq

Villager
Hey all, Narq here form US, Utah. Been playing on and off for 30+ years since a teenager. Good lord I'm getting old, now where did I put my phylactery...hmm..lol Getting back in to table tops and experimenting with VTT's. Got the itch to GM again, looking forward to the fun!!!

BasicBushBaby

First Post
Hey, BasicBushBaby here from Arizona. I'm a relatively new GM, and excited to see what I can learn from resources and other members here in order to become better at the craft. Seeing homebrews that people come up with is always exciting as well.

TheBanjoNerd

Gelatinous Dungeon Master
Hello! 7 year RPGer here. Been a DM for all seven years. Started playing Pathfinder, moved to D&D 5e, and now thinking of going back to Pathfinder. Played lots of other systems here and there, too. Excited to be part of the community here!

Shawn Ballard

First Post
Hello,

I love this forum I check it all the time. There are great resources on this site. Some of my local Missouri players just moved away so I am just branching out and grasping at straws looking for new players or games to play in. I have been playing since 2000.

Thunder Chrome

First Post
Hello everyone! I'm Matías from Thunder Chrome! I've been a roleplayer and wargamer forever and now together with my friend we have put up a small company specialized in the design of scenery and terrain. We are currently in Kickstarter for the second time with a range of Sci Fi moduar scenery. I'll open a thread in the proper forum space (If I find it :))

Pleased to meet you all!

Remove ads