GURPS Shadowrun [IC] Under the Dragon's Tooth

Shayuri

First Post
(Ugh...is the Underpass entirely underground? If so, we may need to do this before we risk them going in there. We do NOT want to get stuck in a tunnel where we can easily be cut off on both ends.)

Jago

Explorer
OOC: If we assume she'll have like security in front of or behind her car, we may be able to use any underground to our advantage. Nab her just after her security goes underground (or just after she comes out and her security is behind, still underground), and we'll be able to cut them off and leave them stuck in traffic while we make our escape. Might be an option.

As for using a Spirit to deliver an EMP, I'm sure Beowulf or myself can convince one to be ever-so-kind. Probably won't be happy about it, though.

The Spirit, that is.

Shayuri

First Post
(Yes, well, they're invisible is the thing. We could try to rig a roto drone to do it, but then there'd be a potentially armed drone loitering in the airspace of the road, and that kind of thing tends to get attention. :))

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Yes the 'Underground' underpass is all underground. There are exists and on ramps every few blocks.

As far as Master-Blaster knows there will not be any addition security detail following them, just her one armored limo, with the rigger driver and her two personal bodyguards. East Madison runs through a nicer neighborhood all the way to I-5 so Lone Star patrols the area along with Ariel drones. Its not like they can act instantly to anything but they have good response times. This discourages most riffraff.

I-5 has fairly high security also but the Underground Underpass has even more as it also runs under a number of very high profile corporations.

Jago

Explorer
OOC: Hm, well there goes my plan. We need to stay the hell away from that tunnel, that's bad news. Unless we do some sort of distraction thing: someone serves as bait and drives off while the others go more hush-hush and sneak Miss Pop Star out a different route.

Shayuri

First Post
(I don't think we have the resources for that. It's okay though, we just have to make our move before they get into the tunnel...that actually makes the job simpler...though it may mean we need to prepare for a quick response time)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: I agree with before the tunnel. How about we plan to hit them on Madison at the point they would normally have to choose between staying on East Madison or going to the I-5 Express Way? Once we make the grab, we could then decide which direction to travel to make our own escape. It's nice to have options.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases