Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]

Yay! Now I'm happy! I couldn't find you (My user was erased and my player list went with it!). There was another player with us! I hope he finds his way back!

Post your sheet here, so we can recover our original group!

I'm writing like crazy for this! A little story already came out of it!

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]

Yay! Now I'm happy! I couldn't find you (My user was erased and my player list went with it!). There was another player with us! I hope he finds his way back!

Post your sheet here, so we can recover our original group!

I'm writing like crazy for this! A little story already came out of it!
Glad to be back. I haven't had a chance to troll through the boards to find all my games yet to see if they're back. Posting on the general ad thread caught my attention. I will get my character up tonight at work.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Archon Basileus

First Post
@KahlessNestor @Trogdor1992 Thanks, guys! I'll be waiting!
@Jago Thanks, man! I'll take a look soon enough! It's time I set up the game thread! Also, I do remember your backstory. I might even have it here. I'll search for it!

EDIT: as soon as I get tne posts once more, I'll re-post the map!

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Morgrym Irontongue, Dwarf Druid

Morgrym Irontongue

Description

Morgrym is about as ugly a dwarf as they come. His craggy features, too big nose, and eyes of two different colors make him rather unnerving when he stares at you. His black hair and beard are unkempt and matted with sticks, dirt, and leaves…and probably other things. And the smell! Morgrym bathes only in a thunderstorm or if he happens to accidentally fall into the river. Despite this, he does keep his gear in good condition. His hide armor may not be too clean, but it is well-mended. He stutters and is anxious around people, especially large crowds.

Background

Morgrym grew up in a hard working, but well-off farming family, the middle of three children. Despite being relatively intelligent, he had problems in school due to dyslexia. This led to constant mockery and abuse by his older brother. Morgrym got along fairly well with his younger sister.

But Morgrym never seemed to fit in. He was awkward and shy due to a stutter, which led to further abuse. He enjoyed it most when he was out alone in the fields, but the ways of people always eluded him.

When he was just a young man in dwarf terms, Morgrym was caught out in the fields in a severe thunderstorm. Lightning lanced down around him, wind and rain buffeted him, and finally a tornado swept him up. He landed out in the wilderness, lost and alone, but more or less unhurt. He found a circle of druids and decided the tornado and storm had been a calling from Gozreh and petitioned to join them. He was assigned as an apprentice and began to learn the druidic ways.

This was the life. Alone and unperturbed by other people. He set up a small home in a clearing with a small plot of land and a herd of goats, ministering to the wilderness and the animals around him, and even a few adventurers that wandered his way.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Dragon Monk Marius Soarleaf

Here it is...for the moment, these are attachments. Text file is in format for posting in RG, word doc is just MS word document.
View attachment Marius Soarleaf.txt
View attachment Temple of the dragon.doc
[sblock=Image]
warrior_in_the_dark_by_heise.jpg
[/sblock]

Remove ads