D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
Good news, it can't have been fun living without your stuff!
Please note that Ilvellios took the Dodge bonus action last round, so attacks against him should have disadvantage..?

TallIan

Explorer
GM:
Good news, it can't have been fun living without your stuff!
Please note that Ilvellios took the Dodge bonus action last round, so attacks against him should have disadvantage..?
Sort of, if it was up to me all that stuff would have been sold/thrown/given away and we would have moved here with a suitcase each and bought new stuff - if you don't miss something after two months of not having it you really don't need it. The only stuff that would have been worth shipping was kitchen electricals and they don't work on the US poxy 110v 60Hz power.

Oops, missed that Priest disadvantage vs Illvilious: 1D20+5 = [2]+5 = 7
so you get back 1 HP and can move normally.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: ah yes I forget the yanks are afraid of electricity.

Duran leaves the priest to the others while he tidies up the rabble, with the glorious strength granted by his shapeshifting the old nab lashes out with tooth and claw.
OOC:
Action:Attack what ever is left around Duran

[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll=claw[/roll]1d20+6[/roll]
[roll2]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Dessarin/Red Larch
Day 7/Morning
Round 5

Errol had no intention of letting anyone get away to report back to whoever had sent them to ambush the party. He strode down the road after the priest, calmly reloading the crossbow. (Should put him at 20’?) He raised the weapon and aimed, loosing the bolt at the fleeing priest, aiming to trip him and put him on the ground.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move 30’ down road after the priest
Action: Heavy crossbow attack and damage: 1D20+8 = [15]+8 = 23
1D10+4 = [9]+4 = 13

Superiority Die Trip attack damage: Trip extra damage: 1D8 = [1] = 1
Priest needs to make a Strength save DC 14 or be knocked prone.
Bonus Action:
Conditions:
Bolts used: 5
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 2
AC: 16
HP: 36/36+6 thp HD: 4/4d10
Superiority Dice: (2/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 35
Bolts: 22
Action Surge (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+4)
Inspiring Leader (1/R 6)*
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
JV spots Errol and follows his eye to the fleeing priest. He knocks an arrow and let's it fly, hoping that it would bring the coward down.

OOC: [roll0] [roll1]

TallIan

Explorer
OOC:
ah yes I forget the yanks are afraid of electricity.
I'm not surprised they are, their wiring and household sockets are best described with smiley faces in this forum - keep in mind that I work with nine hundred volt DC systems - and I find the electrical safety here a joke.

Great, does that also apply to the bandits or did he still hit?
That also misses. Just waiting for [MENTION=33284]Yavathol[/MENTION] to post an action for Illvilious this round.

Sorry I'm being a bit rubbish with posting atm, a 2 year old only gives you a couple of usable hours a day and they're being used for household stuff so far. Hopefully normal service will resume soon.

Yavathol

Explorer

Ilvellios ducked and weaved, feeling the flow of battle as he deftly avoided the blows and spells of his enemies. As the first of the bandits slightly overextended, Ilvellios closed in and swiftly kicked out before the man could recover his guard. Then he re-directed the other bandits sword with his staff, twirling the other end around and attempting to crack his opponent's skull..

OOC:
Moving to be adjacent to T1 and T2.
Attack on T2
[roll0]
[roll1]

Martial arts bonus action attack on T1
[roll2]
[roll3]

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 19/27 thp: 0
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +4(+6 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +6, Survival +5, Stealth +6, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 17
Inspiration: yes
Ki: 2/4
HD: 4/4
Quarterstaff +6, 1d8+4
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +6, 1d4+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

Remove ads