D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
That's ok, the priest can't concentrate on blur and sleet storm, so the fairie fire did the trick!
Sleet storm is a better spell than I had realised now I've seen it in use..

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: yeah it's pretty good. It completely shut down my IRL party, apart from the barbarian who was uselessly slashing at Jolliver anyway, unfortunately it split the bad guys in two and ended up helping the party. Sadly they didn't follow me to NY so we'll never know how they compare to you guys

The priest's spell selection is pretty silly because they are mostly concentration spells.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Dessarin/Red Larch
Day 7/Morning
Round 4

Errol cursed as the wind whipped up and...was that sleet? He couldn’t see into or through the affected area to target any of the enemies. He would have to go around.

Errol angled toward the road. In the middle of it, he could just catch the priest along the edge of the unnatural storm, and so he raised his crossbow and fired twice.

OOC: Finally! Been saving my Action Surge for a shot at the priest! LOL

[sblock=Actions]
Move: To C19
Action: Attack Priest
Heavy crossbow attack and damage: 1D20+8 = [16]+8 = 24
1D10+4 = [2]+4 = 6

Action Surge: Attack Priest
Heavy crossbow attack and damage: 1D20+8 = [5]+8 = 13
1D10+4 = [5]+4 = 9

For each hit, the Priest needs to make Concentration saves for the sleet storm.
Bonus Action:
Conditions:
Bolts used: 4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 2
AC: 16
HP: 36/36+6 thp HD: 4/4d10
Superiority Dice: (3/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 35
Bolts: 22
Action Surge (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+4)
Inspiring Leader (1/R 6)*
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: Still here, just had a busy week. Starting to find this to do and our stiff is FINALLY arriving. Two months of living out of suitcases hadn't been much fun. I'll try post later today, but more likely tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Round 4

As one of the reavers turns to attack Ilvillious, Duran finishing him with a great swipe of his paw.

J.V runs around the storm to get a better view of the priest. Eroll skirts round the storms and looses two quick bolts at the priest, one strikes true but the other strikes a barrier in front of him. The one hit is enough to break his concentration and the storm abates as quickly as it appeared.

The priest hisses ay Nariah, realising she os beyond the range of his spell then points at Ilvillious, an icy line streaks towards him, it causes little harm but the cold of the strike cramps his muscles. The Priest loses faith in his ability to win this battle and he summons up magical aid to hit retreat rushing down the road. The two bandits are unaware of their leader's retreat and continue the fight closing around Ilvillious and attacking with scimitars. The two remaining reavers continue their savage attack on Duran only one of them landing a blow.

Seeing the tide of battle turning for Duran, Illvilious headed back towards the Priest's guards clouting the closest one with his staff. Naraih finds herself a little wet, but the storm came and went so fast she barely realised. Seeing the priest she moves north and lets off her eldritch blast at him scoring a telling blow.

GM:
Initiative:
Group A:
Illvilious, Nariah, Duran
Group B:
Priest, Bandits, Reavers
Group C:
Errol, J.V.

[SBLOCK=Rolls and notes]
Priest concentration check: 1D20+2 = [6]+2 = 8

Duran roll as code didnt work: 1D20+4 = [12]+4 = 16
Duran's to hit roll.

Priest casts Shield to block one of Erol's bolts

Priest ray of frost vs Illvilious: 1D20+5 = [17]+5 = 22
1D8 = [1] = 1
and -10ft Speed
The priest then casts expeditious retreat and moves then dashed as a bonus action down the road. It's off the map, currently 50ft.

Bandit attack and damage on Illvilious: 1D20+3 = [9]+3 = 12
1D6+1 = [5]+1 = 6
1D20+3 = [19]+3 = 22
1D6+1 = [6]+1 = 7
One hit for 7

Reaver attack and damage rolls on Duran: 1D20+4 = [13]+4 = 17
1D8+1D6+2 = [6]+[2]+2 = 10
1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6
1D8+1D6+2 = [4]+[3]+2 = 9
One hit for 10

[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Conditions]
Ilvillious 15/27 -10 spd
Nariah 23+6/23 concentration on hex
Duran 6/34 Bear form
Erol 36+6/36
J.V. 27+6/27

[-]L1: 0/11[/-]
[-]L2: 0/11[/-]
T1: 2/11
T2: 11/11
[-]B: 0/11[/-]
[-]R1: 0/22[/-]
[-]R2: 0/22[/-]
R3: 22/22
P: 52/52; 1---/22-/--; Concentration on Expeditious Retreat 100/100

[/SBLOCK]
everyone can post actions for round five.

OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting, our stuff arrived - FINALLY - so we can stop living out of suitcases once we unpack

Remove ads