• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"OK, if we're not going back, Thren keep back. Do you have any ranged weapons? Arjhan, if you're not letting me go first, I have some heals and High Captains still grants me blessings" Luthor hoists his shield and prepares the cudgel for another attack. He remains third or even fourth in line since spirits may come through the walls and his friends need some protection.

"I'll be right behind you, Arjhan. Two are better than one in front."
Tarukka clip-clops behind the big dragon-born, focusing on defense or his own skin or that of the dragonborn.

OOC:
Help action to Arjhan to increase his AC?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan nodded to Luthor. “Either one of us can be in the front,” he said. “I am sure we will all have our share of trouble before this house is clear.” He nodded to Tarruka who came up beside him.

The dragonborn heard the cries of the child, and Tarruka’s suggestion that one of the humans handle it. He nodded in agreement, knowing that many out west here were scared or in awe of his draconic appearance. He stepped aside from the door so one of the humans could open it.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 26/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (2/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (1/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)*
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Neurotic

"Ramas, would you? I'm armored and with the shield. And you're fit with the nobles better anyhow." Luthor offers. "I'll stand right behind you so the child may feel protected rather than threatened. Assuming it is not another ghost."

Neurotic

[MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION], you still with us? If you don't console the child in two days, I'm going in.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Now that's a threat! Sorry apparently I got un-subbed and missed a mention.... sorry!

Ramas thinks back to his own up bringing and how he would want to be approached as a child and raps on the door.

Remove ads