D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

Thateous

Explorer
Opening the door reveals a children's room frozen in time like the rest of the mansion. A cry of "GET OUT!" can be heard as an object is hurled at you in familar fashion.
OOC: dex save sir

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

River Song

Explorer
"Little girl,..... why are...angry.....why are...YOU angry,"Thren muttered as he entered the door. "This...isn't right...you need to be....playing with...with...cats. Not..hurting."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan remained outside the room, but peered over the heads of the others, since he was taller. “Is there something we may help you with, young miss?” he asked. “You seem distressed.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 26/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (2/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (1/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)*
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
Ramas catches the thrown object easily and immediately realizes it was only a teddy bear...

Arjhan remained outside the room, but peered over the heads of the others, since he was taller. “Is there something we may help you with, young miss?” he asked. “You seem distressed.”

"Little girl,..... why are...angry.....why are...YOU angry,"Thren muttered as he entered the door. "This...isn't right...you need to be....playing with...with...cats. Not..hurting."

"It's you!" She say excitedly. "Sorry, I thought for sure you would have been chased away by mean old Mr. Henry." even though you can't see her, your ears lead you to believe that she has moved to directly in front of you. "Let's play!" she says, the giddiness in her voice is barely containable.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan tried to smile without appearing frightening to little girls. “I do not think Mr. Henry will be bothering us for a time,” he told the little ghost girl. “What is your name? What would you like to play? Can you answer some questions while we play?”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 26/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (2/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (1/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)*
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Tarukka retreats deeper into his cowl.
"Offer to play with masks. That way I could show up. Not that I can help with children." he whispers to Arjhan from behind.

Thateous

Explorer
"As long as you don't suggest hide and seek"Ramas jokes offering out the Teddy.

"Not hide and seek... hmm, how about, A TEA PARTY!!! I'll answer your questions if you come have tea with me."

"Offer to play with masks. That way I could show up. Not that I can help with children." he whispers to Arjhan from behind.

"You don't need to hide mister. Oh I know, how about I be beauty and you can be the beast." she says. Her voice grew distant as she spoke. A chair at a small table on the other side of the room moves away slightly. "Are you coming?"

Remove ads