D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin relaxes. He can see that the creature is inoffensive, and possibly a moron for trying to trick armed adventurers. That, or it is more powerful than it seems. Perhaps it can be useful. He translates the offer to trade, and then asks in Sylvan "Tell me, you wouldn't have seen a band of goblins by any chance? They kidnapped a maiden for some strange ritual, and we want to reunite her to sweetheart".

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Cold Woods
29 Mother/3:15 AM
Weather: 66 F; No wind; Light rain
Round 0

“Ooo. Gold is shiny!” Sayine said. She held out the seashell to Coriana.

When Theremin mentioned goblins, Sayine got a distasteful look on her face. “Goblins! So many goblins in the woods now,” she said with a low growl. “They can’t take a joke! I have seen goblins. They took a girl? That is mean.”

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10

Sayine AC 15 14/14
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative
Sayine 22
Coriana 16
Theremin 16
Mindra 6
Liam 4

Survival:
Marching Order: Coriana, Theremin, Liam, Mindra
Travel Pace: Normal (difficult terrain)
Travel activity: Coriana (tracking), Theremin (tracking)
Light: Coriana with torch; Liam blindsight 30; Mindra and Theremin darkvision 60.
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
29 Mother/3:15 AM
Round 0

Sayine did a little dance on her branch as she rubbed her two shiny new gold pieces together. “What? Goblins? Oh, yes, I know where some goblins are,” she said. “I’ll be right back!” She eyed them suspiciously. “You stay here.”

She fluttered off through the trees. She was gone for several minutes before she came flying back, her gold pieces safely stashed away in her little hoard. “Lot’s of goblins down the river,” she told them.

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10

Sayine AC 15 14/14
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative
Sayine 22
Coriana 16
Theremin 16
Mindra 6
Liam 4

Survival:
Light: Coriana with torch; Liam blindsight 30; Mindra and Theremin darkvision 60.
[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin has heard songs of adventurers with small dragon familiars, and he is hopeful "You seem to dislike them as much as we do, would you care to join us to fight them?"

ooc: persuasion roll [roll0]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
29 Mother/3:16 AM
Round 0

The small faerie dragon tilted her head, considering Theremin’s offer. “Sayine will help,” she finally said, “if I get shinies.” She grinned at them. “I show you way to goblin hole. It is this way.” And she fluttered off across the clearing, landing on a branch to wait for them to keep up.

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10

Sayine AC 15 14/14
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative
Sayine 22
Coriana 16
Theremin 16
Mindra 6
Liam 4

Survival:
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30 Mother/6:17 AM
Weather: 70 F; No wind; Light rain
Round 0

Sayine flitters from tree to tree, leading you first along the river southeast, and then when the river bends off to the east, across country through the thick forest. Daylight is just starting to peek through the thick forest canopy and light clouds overhead, and the drizzly rain continues, making for a bit of an exhausting, miserable night. The group stops at the bank of the swift, flowing Cold River.

“There!” the yellow faerie drake indicates.

MIndra is the first to spot it. In the thick undergrowth of the forest is a low, stone arch. It is green with moss and climbing vines, the stonework a graceful design of trees arching to form an entrance nearly hidden by brush.

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10

Sayine AC 15 14/14
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative

Survival:
[/sblock]

Remove ads