D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Mindra hears the words of the unknown person and looks in that direction. But otherwise she continues to remain on the defensive. So far no attack against them has been made.

"Can anyone understand what is being said?"

OOC: Mindra holds still, but is ready to take the Dodge action if attacked.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin translates out loud "Please! Don’t hurt Sayine! I will give it back! Corellon’s backside! Can’t you take a joke!”.

He responds in perfect, unaccented sylvan: "Apologies if we have scared you, but this has been a rather unforgettable night. We have been repeatdly attacked, and need to see you, to ensure you are not a threat. And can you please tell us whom is Sayine? "

OOC: persuasion: [roll0]
Here's a second roll in case the situation makes it at advantage: [roll1]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Cold Woods
29 Mother/3:13 AM
Weather: 66 F; No wind; Light rain
Round 3

“[I am Sayine,]” the voice says in Sylvan. “[How do I know I can trust you? That one wields dark magic.]” The glowing blue hand points at Coriana with her wand.

Slowly a form shimmers into view. The small dragon sits on the branch, about the size of a large house cat. Yellow scales glimmer in the light of the humanoid dancing lights spell by the treasure chest. She clutches Coriana’s sea shell in her tiny claws, watching them all warily.

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10

Sayine AC 15 14/14
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative
???? 22
Coriana 16
Theremin 16
Mindra 6
Liam 4

Survival:
Marching Order: Coriana, Theremin, Liam, Mindra
Travel Pace: Normal (difficult terrain)
Travel activity: Coriana (tracking), Theremin (tracking)
Light: Coriana with torch; Liam blindsight 30; Mindra and Theremin darkvision 60.
[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin steps out of his illusory bush and says in sylvan "If you mean us no harm, you can trust us. Well met Sayine! What is in that chest of yours? Oh, can you please give back taht sea shell to Coriana? You'll have to ask her for it"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
29 Mother/3:13 AM
Round 3 (paused)

Sayine’s green eyes fixed on Theremin as he stepped out of his “bush”. “Oo! Neat trick!” she said in Sylvan. “If you want to know what’s in the chest, go look!” Her tiny body almost quivered in anticipation and she grinned.

Her grin fell a bit when Theremin asked her to return the seashell. “But it’s so pretty!” the little dragon wailed, clutching it to her chest. “She shouldn’t have left it out for me to take!” she huffed, despite the fact the shell had been securely in Coriana’s backpack. “I’ve never seen the ocean. I heard you can hear it in shells?” She held the seashell up to her ear and shook it a little, listening.

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10

Sayine AC 15 14/14
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative
???? 22
Coriana 16
Theremin 16
Mindra 6
Liam 4

Survival:
Light: Coriana with torch; Liam blindsight 30; Mindra and Theremin darkvision 60.
[/sblock]

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Walking over to the chest Mindra hesitates before touching it. "Why do you seem to be so eager for us to look inside? Will any harm come from it?"

She waits for Theremin to translate, watching the dragon closely to see if she can guess at the creatures intent.

Assuming she can detect no ill will, she will still check the chest for traps before opening it.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
29 Mother/3:14 AM
Round 0

Sayine clutched the shell to her again as Coriana asked for it back. “Trade?” she suggested with a greedy grin. “Who attacked you?” she asked.

As Mindra touches the chest, her hand goes right through it. The little dragon erupts in a fit of giggles as the chest is revealed for the illusion it is. She laughs so hard she actually falls off of her branch into the grass.

“Gotcha!” the little yellow dragon guffaws, wiping tears. “You thought it was real! Hee hee!”

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10

Sayine AC 15 14/14
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative
Sayine 22
Coriana 16
Theremin 16
Mindra 6
Liam 4

Survival:
[/sblock]

Remove ads